|| 014

A/N  Hey!  I'm back again!! x

*********
George POV

I knock at the door and Caterina, JJ's girlfriend, opens the door. I give her a hug and we walk in together. JJ is sitting on the kitchen table and he gets up to hug me. 

"Finally, what took you so long?" he asks. 

"Sorry, I was with Josh and I just forgot." 

"Who is Josh?" I start blushing. 

"Just a guy....that I fancy..." I say, trying to hide my red face. JJ starts laughing and pats me on the back. We walk to the living room and sit down. I sit down on one couch and JJ and Caterina on another one together. 

"So, what's the news?" I say. They look at each other. 

"I'm pregnant" Caterina says. I look at them, they're smiling like mad. I jump up. 

"That's amazing!!" I say, happily. 

I stay at JJ's for another hour or so, after that I'm heading home. I walk into the house and walk into the hallway. 

"George!" Brooke suddenly screams, jumping on me. Because I didn't expect it, I fall back onto the ground. 

"Brooke, what are you doing?" I ask her, while laughing. 

"I missed you" She says, with a puppy face, which looks exactly like Josh, when he does that. 

"Awh, I missed you too." I say while getting up. I walk into the livingroom with her and sit down. 

"Can we please go to the park again?" She says. I look at the time. 

"Well, it's only 4 pm, so we can go for a little while" I smile at her. She squels and runs to the hallway to grab her stuff. I get up and look for my mum. I walk into the kitchen where she is standing. 

"Mum, I'm taking Brooke to the park." I say.

"Okay, and how was your time with Josh? Are you two together already?" she says.
"MUM!!! Stop it! And no, we aren't together." 

"You sure? I saw you two kissing this morning, when he let you out" She teases. I can feel my cheeks heating up. 

"Okay, we did kiss, but we aren't together yet..." I say, looking down at my shoes. 
"George!! Come here, I want to go to the park!!"  Brooke screams, while running into the kitchen. 

"Haha, okay. Bye mum." I turn around and walk to the hallway and grab my coat. I open the door and walk out of it with Brooke. At the exact same time, Josh walks to my door. I bump into him and our lips touch. 

"Wow, nice greeting" He smiles. 

"Sorry" I blush. He kisses me slightly. 

"IEWWL" screams Brooke. Josh and I start laughing. 

"Are you coming with us to the park?" He nods and we start walking.