|| 019

George POV

I walk into the coffeshop and walk to the back to grab my pinafore. I look at my phone one last time before putting it in my pocket. I walk to the counter and sit down, after I grabbed a magazine. The coffeeshop is practically empty, except for a old couple. I open the magazine and look at an add. It's about auditioning for the X Factor. 

It's always been a dream of mine to audition for the X Factor, I just don't have the guts to do it. I love singing, but not in front of anyone, except for my family. And besides that, I'm not even good, so I wouldn't make it anyway. 

The bell rings and a girl walks in. 

"Can I have a Mocha Latte, please?" She says in a flirty way. I nod and walk away to make it. When I come back she is hanging against the counter, looking at me from behind her eyelashes. 

"That's 2 pounds please." I tell her. She grabs her wallet and hands me the right amount of money. She grabs her coffee and winks at me. She puts a small paper on the counter. I pick it up and look at it. 

Hey call me? *********** xx Lisa

I look at her, uneasily. She turns around and walks out. I wrap up the paper and throw it in the bin. I do feel a bit guilty, but

1. I'm gay

2. I have a boyfriend

The rest of the day it's pretty much the same, so empty and boring. At around 6pm I walk out of the shop, waling towards my street. I see some guys from my old school walking by. 

"Fag" One of them says, Jake. He bumps his shoulder against mine and his 'gang' starts laughing. I huff and walk towards my street. 

Jake actually was my best friend, a few years back. We grew up together. When I was 13, I already thought I was different then other guys. Jake was always looking at girls and couldn't stop talking about them. But the thing is, when he did that, I always felt something, something I didn't like. A little while later I found out that I was gay, because I liked Jake. At first I kept it a secret, for everyone, but one time he was joking about the fact that I never looked at any girls. "Are you gay or something?" He sais laughing. I didn't say anything, I just looked down and he quit laughing. "What, are you seriously gay?" He said. I looked up and nodded. And then....

I didn't even notice I was crying, until a sob left my mouth. I slide down against a wall, bring my knees close to my chest and wrap my arms around them. I start sobbing, trying to cut it down a bit, so I won't draw any atention. 

A little while later someone touches my shoulder. 

"George?" I hear a familiar voice ask. I look up and look in the blue eyes i love the most. Josh pulls me up and wraps his arms around me. "What happened, why are you crying?" He whispers. I just keep crying into Josh his shoulder. "Come, we're going to my house okay?" I nod and we start walking. Josh keeps an arm around me and my tears aren't flowing down my cheeks anymore. I feel like such a girl when I'm crying. 

We walk into Josh his house and walk into the kitchen. 

"Do you want hot chocolate?" Josh asks. I nod and he start making it. When the water is boiling, he turns around to me and signs I have to come. He jumps up and sits down on the counter. I walk to him and stand in between his legs. He wraps them around me, so I can't escape and his hands wipes away lonely tear that falls down. "What's wrong?" He asks, looking into my eyes. I shake my head. 

"Nothing" I say, trying to smile. He keeps looking at me with a look of concern.

"Really, I'm good now, because you are here." I say, and I really mean it. I can see that he still isn't reassured, but he does start smiling. I get on the tips of my toes and peck his lips, which makes him smile even more. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me passionately.

But of course, every perfect moment gets ruined. The water-boil-thing starts hissing like mad. Josh gets off of the counter and pours the water into the cups with chocolate, I think. He grabs a bag full of marshmallows and he opens it. He holds the open side above the cup, so the marshmallows will roll out. I 'accidentically' bump his arm, so all the marshmallows fall into the cup. He looks up at me, while I'm smilling all inocently at him. 

"You're lucky you're cute." he winks at me. I smile and bite my lip. He hands me the cup full of marshmallows and we walk to the livingroom. Josh sits down on the couch and grabs the remote. I sit down next to him and he puts his arm around me. I snuggle to his side and he kisses my head. This is definitely the best time of my whole life. 

I sigh. 

"What's wrong?" Josh asks. 

"Nothing, I'm just so glad to be here with you, I don't care how cliché that sounds." I smile. He starts laughing a bit at the last part. 

"Me too" he says and he kisses me again. 

**************************

Sorry if it's getting boring, this is just a filler chapter, before the real drama begins, mwowhaha. xd. And sorry for not updating for so long, it could be a few days before i update again, it's a pretty hectic time right now :)

xx