|| 018

George POV

I stay at the hospital for another 20 minutes, before heading home. I walk back home and grab my phone out of my pocket. I look at the time

11;33 

"Shit, I should've brought a jacket with me." I mutter. I start walking a bit faster. 

20 Minutes later I reach my home and open the front door. I walk into the warm house and see that everything is dark. I slowly walk up the stairs to my room. I change into one of my onesies and get into my bed. I grab my phone and see that I have a text. 

From: Joshhh

Heyy, you asleep already? Can't sleeeeep xx

To: Joshhh

Nope, just got back from the hospital xx

From: Joshhh

What were you doing in the hospital, is something wrong with you?! xx

To: Joshhh

Haha, no, I'm okay, my friend JJ became a dad, but I'm going to sleep byee xx ;)

From: Joshhh

Okayy, metooo, g'night xxxxxxxxxxx :P 

I put my phone away and fall asleep with a smile plastered on my face. This. Is. The. Best. Day. Ever. 

****Next Day****

"GEORGE, WAKE UUUUUPP!!" Brooke yells in my ear. I open my eyes and look at her. 

"What do you want?" I say, grumpy. 

"Josh is here for youu!!" She yells. I jump up and run down the stairs. I walk into the hallway, but he isn't there. I can hear my mum talking in the kitchen. I walk into it, but Josh isn't there either. 

"Mum, where is Josh?" I ask. She looks at me weirdly. 

"Uhm, at home maybe?" She says in way like, duhh. 

"But....Brooke said he was here..." I say. I groan and sit down on the table. "Then who were you talking to?" 

"To aunt Lindsey, and get off the table." She says. I plop down on a chair. "We're going on a holiday with the family next week, remember?" 

"Ugh, I hate that. I'm the only one of my age. There are little kids and old people." I say. 

"You can invite Josh if you want...?" My mum smiles at me. 

"Really?" I say. She nods and I give her a hug. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much, mum!" I say. I walk back upstairs and grab my phone. 

To: Joshhh

Come to mine in 20, I have to tell you something xx :)

I text to him. I get up and grab some clothes. I walk into the shower and put it on. 

15 Minutes later I walk out again, all dressed. I walk down the stairs and grab a banana. I peel it of and eat it. When I throw the thing in the bin and the doorbell rings. I run to it and open the door. Josh walks in and I kiss him. He kisses me back instantly. 

"EEW NOT AGAIN" Brooke screams.

"Go away!!" I say. She runs into the livingroom and I kiss Josh again. I smile into the kiss and we both pull back. 

"What were you going to tell me?" he asks. 

"Well, ones a year my whole family goes on a holiday to Ireland, but because I'm the only one of my age, my mum said I could take you with me....sooooo, would you like to go with us?" I smile at him. 

"Really?" He asks, looking a little but uncomfortable. I nod. "Uhm, yeah, I'd love to. When is it?" 

"We are leaving Wednesday and we are coming back a week later." I look into his eyes and see a weird look in his eyes, even though he is smiling. "Are you okay?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, sure, why wouldn't I be? I have the most amazing thing in the world, you as my boyfriend." He smiles at me and I can see in his eyes that he means it. I start blushing and he pecks my lips. I pull him into the living room where Brooke is watching tv and my mum is reading. 

"Mum, Josh is coming with us!" I say, happily. She smiles at us. 

"I'm glad your coming, Josh. Just keep it a bit...down you two, okay? There are a lot of little kids, so not too much....PDA." She teases us. 

"MUM!!" I look at Josh, who is just as red as me. My mum laughs and walks into the kitchen. 

"C'mon, let's go to my house, so we can ask if I can go on holiday with you. Allthough, even if my parents say no, I would still go." Josh winks at me. We get out of my house and walk to the other side of the street. He opens the door and Callum and Victoria are running around the house, Callum chasing his sister with a whisk. 

"Guys! Stop, Callum give that whisk here and go to your rooms!" Josh shouts. 

"Why would I listen to you?" Callum says, acting tough. 

"Or else I'll tell mum everything about, that one time..." Josh says. Callum looks scared immediatly. 

"You wouldn't.." 

"Oh, yes I would" Josh answers. Callum hands him the whisk and after that he runs up the stairs. "Sorry for that" He laughs. We walk to the backyard, where his mum is sitting. "Mum, is it okay if I go on a holiday to Ireland next week with George and his family?" 

"Owh, uhm, I'll have to ask your dad first, but I guess that he'll say yes. So...sure" She smiles. Josh smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "Oh, are you two together?"  Josh and I start blushing. He nods and wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Awh, that's cute. I actually new this was going to happen the first time George was here." She says. Josh looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"I actually have to go now, I have to work..." I say. Josh nods. "Bye Kathryn!" 

Josh walks me to the front door and I kiss him one more time. 

"I'll call you later okay?" He says and i nod. I walk out of the door and walk to the coffee shop, with a smile on my face.