|| 016

A/N Heyy guyss, what do you think about the length of the chapters? Are they alright like this or do you want them to be longer or anything?? Any tips will help!! xx

*****

George POV

"You really like George don't you?" my mum asks. It stays quiet for a few seconds. 

"Yeah, I really do..." He says quietly. I instantly start smiling. 

"Just.....can you please promise me to take care of him? George had a relationship before, but.....it ended up in a disaster. He'll probably tell you everything when he's ready for it." 

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't ever do something that hurts him." Josh says. I can feel tears filling my eyes, when I think about it again. It was....terrible...

I walk back to the wall and slip down to the ground. I start hugging my knees and tears are spilling over my cheeks. My mum and Josh are talking about something, but I don't even care anymore. 

"Why don't you go upstairs, looking for him? Than I'll get ready for dinner" My mum says. I quickly dry the tears with the back of my hand and get up. The door opens and I look at Josh. He walks to me and puts his hand on my cheek. 

"Why are you crying?" He asks. I can feel the tears coming again. He wraps his arms around me and I cry into his shoulder. "What's wrong?" 

"I-I can't t-t-tell you, s-s-sorry. It s-still hurts too m-much..." I say to him. 

"It's okay." He pulls away from me and looks me in the eyes. He wipes away my tears again and gives me a kiss. "How about I take you out on a date tomorrow?" he smiles. 

"Really?" He nods. "Okay..." I say, blushing. I bite my lip and he hugs me again. 

"Guys, dinner's ready!" My mum shouts. I give him a kiss and we walk into the kitchen. 

"Oh my Gosh, George, have you been crying?" She asks. 

"Uhm, yeah, but I'm okay." i say, smiling at Josh. We sit down. "Ew, sprouts." I say, looking at my plate. 

"Don't act like a kid, George, just eat it."My mum says and I see Josh smiling at me. 

We eat everything. After that Josh and I sit down in the living room. 

"So, what do you want to do tomorrow, on our date?" Josh winks. I can feel myself blushing. 

"Uhm, I don't know. What do you want?" I say to him. He looks away, looking like he's thinking hard. 

"I guess I know, but it's going to be a surprise." He says. He wraps an arm around me. 

*****Next Day*****

I'm getting ready for my date. Josh didn't say anything to me, about what we're doing. I just can't find anything to wear!

After an hour, I decide to wear this (external link). I walk down the stairs as I hear the bell ring. I walk to it and op it. Josh is standing there. 

"Hey..." he says. He smiles at me shyly. 

"Hey" I say. I close the door and Josh grabs my hand. He leads me to a place. It's beautiful there....

***********

Yay, next chapter.....FIRST DATE xd