Chapter 25: Driving Part 2

*Unedited*
☠Alec's POV☠
So far this trip has been awesome, Riley and I are bonding so much and I love it, I even let her borrow my shirt last night. Well this morning I was not happy when I was woken up at 5:30 am, I groaned and rolled over pushing farther into the bed, "Alec et up in my waking your girlfriend and if you want time to get ready before she gets up, then get moving," mom said sternly I slowly stirred and saw the glowing light coming from the bathroom. She tried to wake the twins up, I got out of bed and jumped into the shower washing the sweat from lady night off of me, then getting dressed in a pair of black adidas track pants, that had white running along side the outside and inside of the pants, to the heel, I grabbed a muscle tee and put on my new cologne before walking over to Riley. She looked like a friggan angel, with her slightly messy hair and the way she was spread out well that wasn't that attractive nor was the drool but it made me crack up, "Riley," I said running my finger along her shoulder which was still covered in my shirt, she tried to woo my arm way, but I caught it and span her over so she was on her back, I leant down and pressed my lips to hers and letting them longer for a second before Riley realized what was happening then pulled apart. "Time to get ready to go," I said, she slowly sat up, and smiled then got in the shower, she opened the door 25 minutes later, my showers took like five minutes why did she take so long. "Alec are you there?" She asked, "Yeah what do you need?" I asked, she sighed, "Nothing, should I get dressed in my outfit now or later she asked, taking a long breath before stepping out of the bathroom her hair was tied up in a towel and she had a towel tied around her body in a dress like thing too. "Does it matter?" I asked, she sighed again, then mom came into the room wearing sweats and a plain tank top t shirt, "Good morning, Mrs Rinder," Riley said politely, "Please dear call me Marie," mom said collecting a few of the kids things a shriek came from the other room, "Are you getting dressed now or later?" Riley asked, "This is what I'm wearing now before we get there we can change," Mom said, she nodded and grabbed a few things from her bag then headed into the washroom again, she looked better without the makeup but I will admit the ways she wore it it made her look good when Tiana did it however she looked like a clown.
When Riley came back out 20 minutes later her hair was dried and thrown into a sexy messy bun a swirl of black and grey, she wore black nike capris, a grey tank top and a grey zip up hoody, she slipped a pair of blue black a lime green Nike shoes on as well, then grabbed a few things from her suitcase, and zipped it up. "I'm ready," she announced sending a smile that made my heart skip a beat revealing perfectly white and placed teeth the work of braces maybe? I stood up and grabbed the fabric on either side of her hips and pulled her back to the bed where I sat and she straddled me and we started kissing. Literally I don't think I could stay away from her longer than, twenty minutes, the door opening made Riley jump up and lay down on the bed beside me. She was laying on her stomach, "Whatcha reading there Hun?" Mom asked Riley, Riley looked up from the paper in front of her she turned it around, "A...um...a church brochure," she said, "Oh are you Catholic or Christian?" Mom said, "What? Oh no I'm not I just well I was in bored...." She said stuttering, "Do you need help with anything?" Riley asked, "Actually if you want to take the kids down to get a quick breakfast we'll have everything loaded in the car in a organized fashion," mom said glaring at me I shrugged and Riley rolled over, "Come on," she said running a hand through my messy hair which I haven't gelled. I got up and followed her out, she had her grey purse that held all the clothes and everything she needed in the car and went to the neighbouring room where kids were whining, mom told me to take mine and Riley's bag with us since they were a bit smaller well mine was but Riley's wasn't it was pretty big. When I came out Riley was walking down the hallway Kimberly rested on her hip, and holding Natalie's hand, while talking to Ben. She would make a great mom, which reminded me of a dream that I was still confused about, I didn't want to think about. I followed Riley into the elevator and down to the continental breakfast, she dished herself to eggs, bacon, ham, toast, a vanilla yogurt, and a small bowl of vector cereal. "Got enough there?" I asked her, she placed a bowl of froot loops in front of Kimberly who was sitting on her lap, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day," she sang shaking her yogurt then opening it, she ate quite fast and then assisted Kimberly in eating, and Ben in a second bowl of froot loops, another good mother point, what am I saying? It's all because of that stupid dream, I don't even know if I want to have kids. After we are we got in the car and started to drive again, except this time Riley and I were cuddled up better and we both slept against each other, well she slept against me and I cringed every time we went over a bump, but luckily the pillow was there to help in cushioning. At ten o'clock Riley woke up and stretched, "We're about an hour and a half away," I said to her she nodded and dug in her purse, she took the blanket from me and wrapped up in it, I took offence to this, and rifled the blanket back.
❤️Riley's POV❤️
"Alec!" I screamed taking the blanket back as my very bare legs were exposed apparently he can't give me any privacy, "Oh sorry," he said although it didn't sound like he meant it, "Yeah right," I said, "Hold this up like this please?" I asked Alec holding the blanket in front of me so Marie and Jared couldn't see me changing, I should've worn my proper bra great this is going to be fun, he did and I wrapped my torso in my blanket, and quickly stripped my tank top and sports bra, then snapped my proper one on and stuck a black tank top on. "All done thanks babe," I said smiling warmly at him, Alec's eyes widened and he looked down at my bra, "I put a different one on," I said, then took my hair out of the messy bun, which Alec had already deemed sexy. Fortunately for me my hair was always naturally straight so I combed it out and left it like that, I grabbed my compact mirror and started applying some makeup starting with some cover up. I was now dressed in a pair of teal-green jeans and a black tank top, my shoes I wore sandals that were the same teal-green colour as the pants, and I added a necklace that was slightly a different colour jewel. My makeup was very light I didn't want to come off as a super smooth girl and I was excited to see it. Alec had told me they own a resort on a lake, they had a whole bunch of cabins which people stayed in, he said there were three main buildings, the office, the connivence store, and the main hall. It sounded really nice, and there were all sorts of hiking trails, Alec had informed me. "This is the start of the road it's about 45 minutes to the resort," Alec said, once we were on a gravel road with trees on either side and it was twisty and everything it was nice I could see little bits of the lake from between the trees. I could tell we were there when I saw a little building that said office, we drove past it and went down a hill to where there was a building labeled, 'May bell's Cafe ;)' I smiled down behind that a little further was a small convenience store and then behind that there was trails and then cabins tucked away and the lake. It was so cute and beautiful across from the restaurant and convenience store was a huge red barn. At the bottom I saw a old couple walking and a blonde girl with shorts that were too short Alec sighed from beside me and I glance over at him. And he smiled warmly the couple looked nice, once we were let out I got out aged Alec making sure I looked okay, the older lady was saying hi to Kimberly and Marie was hugging the man. "And you are?" The older woman asked me, "I'm Alec's girlfriend," I said motioning to Alec I held out my hand and she ignored it wrapping me in a hug, "Oh yes the fine young lady who stole Alec's heart," She said, "Maybell likes hugs," the older man said she released me, "I'm Riley," I said to the older guy, "Clayton Marie's parents, and my wife here is Maybell, welcome to the Crooked Campers Resort," Clayton said motioning around," I looked around. It was amazing. As i looked towards Alec I saw then the blonde girl with breasts threatening to push out of her shirt grab Alec's collar and pull him down her lips attached to his. My jaw hit the gravel, he looked shocked as he had went for a hug, her knuckles were white, i stood there for a second hoping someone would do something when I started towards her and pressed my palms onto her shoulders and shoved her back roughly stepping between her and Alec, Alec ran into me, she stumbled and tripped landing on the ground I stared down at her. "Alec's girlfriend Riley," I said crossing my arms, "She's a feisty one," Clayton said from beside me, I was steaming with anger and I wasn't paying attention just staring at the girl, "Ha ha she'll be good for our Emma," Clayton said laughing as Maybell helped the girl, Emma, up, "Em's been running around for to long," Clayton said, she shot me a glare and looked up at Alec for back up who just stood there. "You guys can take the bigger cabin," Maybell said, I broke the stare and turned spinning away from Alec and started to 'look around'. I made a fool of myself and I haven't even been here five minutes, I walked down to the beach where the kids were getting messy in the sand. "Alec show Riley and the kids up to the cabin when your done!" Jared shouted, I looked at my reflection in the water as I stood at the edge of the water. Not only was I infuriated I was humiliated, I saw Alec's reflexion came up behind me and I turned to walk away, "Riley, why are you pissed off?" Alec asked reaching for my forearm which I wrenched out of his grasp, "Did you not see the whole thing? She kissed me," he said, true, "Why didn't you push back?" I asked turning to him, "Not only did she kiss you, I just humiliated myself in front of your grandparents in the first five minutes," I said walking past him and onto the dock, "Listen I'm sorry, I don't know what you want me to do," he said, I turned back and walked off the dock and collecting the kids, "Which way to the cabin?" I asked, he sighed and started walking up in front of me up the hill, I followed behind him the kids racing up after him, it was back out past the office right beside it it looked like a home. It was huge with windows everywhere, the door was a single door which made the cabin only look bigger, there was a long hallway, with two bedrooms on both sides of the door, on the left past the bedroom was a bathroom, and on the right opposite to that was a storage room. After that the room opened up to an amazing ceiling room with a warm living room on the left and stairs that went upstairs, to the right was a nice dining room, and behind the bedroom was a beautiful kitchen I gasped this was amazing. Across the room there was a sliding door and a deck that you could see the lake from, there was a fire pit and a trail down to the lake I think. It was amazing there were two wood stoves in either corner of the amazing spacious room. I went up the stairs abandoning Kim in the kitchen with Marie, upstairs there was a balcony that lead across the whole upstairs, bedrooms everywhere upstairs. On the right was the first room, with bunk beds,and two closets on the right wall, and a nice little bathroom on the left. The size of this place there could probably be an ensuite on every room, beside that room was another room, with three twin beds, that had a shared washroom and huge walk in closet with another bedroom with three twin beds, beside that was a room that had a four poster bed and a nice ensuite and balcony, and at the very end was the master ensuite which I didn't even look in. "Riley we put your stuff in this room," Marie said pushing open the door to the last bedroom I looked at, "So you can have a little privacy, that or you can have downstairs," Marie added, "Whatever you like," she said, "Um...okay," I said trying not to hide my excitement she started to go towards the staircase, "Marie?" I asked, she turned, "Mm?" She asked, "Um you don't think what I did was....I don't know wrong? Or I um made a fool of myself?" I asked worried as I picked at the wood railing, "Homey you were sticking up for your relationship I think it was good, besides I think she was the one who made him what he used to be, a I hate to say it but a........player," she said. I nodded and walked into my room, the door was right beside the wall, along the wall was a huge closet that had mirrors for doors, then there was a space and a dark wood nightstand the bed and another dark wood nightstand. Then there was the door to the washroom, which was pretty big, across from the doorway was a vanity, then a stand up shower, the toilet and beside the door on the left was a bathtub. Again alongside the wall was a small closet area. There was a couple windows but not much. It was a really soft carpet flooring, at the end of the bed was a brown chest. And across from that a brown dresser, with a few pictures of the lake.l hanging above it. I decide to put my clothes in the huge closet to occupy myself from the main thought, who would have that many clothes to fit in here, for one weekend. "Riley Hun we are having dinner tonight at the hall, and lunch is ready!" Jared shits I finish putting my clothes away before I skip down the long blacking and down the stairs. I run over to the kitchen where a plate of hotdogs is on the island as well as other condiments, "thanks mr Ri-" "Please Riley you can calm us by our first names we don't mind," Jared says cutting me off I smile, "Okay Thank you Jared," I say he nods, "Where is everybody?" I ask looking around at the empty cabin, "Riley! Do you want to go swimming with us?!" Benjamin asks, suddenly someone is pulling on my pant leg and I look down to see Kimberly, "There's your answer," Jared says I finish my hotdog, "Riley please come swimming with us?" Kim asks, "Okay I'll come," I say she smiles happily, "Alec's in his room I'm pretty sure," Jared asks just as I get up, "Jared can I ask you something," I say turning back to the island, "For sure anything," he says, "What's up?"