Chapter 6--(Finding the other New Gaurdians)

Jack's POV

Me and Punzie are really getting close to one another but shr seems to change the subject if it's about her hair but she would eventually tell me right?! I just have to give her time.

Her we are now at the middle of tbe scotnian forest,we had some technical issues about her hair it was getting stuck at every branch and who knows what's stuck in her hair so we stopped near a river she is now bathing and cleaning her hair while I'm here cooking the fish that we caught for lunch after several minutes punzie had finally came,she had braided her hair up to her ankle,she had put some flowers on it making her more beautiful and making me say 'wow'.

''Wow....'' I mumble but she heard it making her blush and sat infront of me.

"Jack is the fish cooked yet?" She asked making me snap back to reality.

"Yeah here."I said handing here a piece of fish.

After several minutes of eating we are finally finished and we start moving,we were telling jokes and stories until I heard someone laughing

"Punzie stay close to me."I said ready to strike in action and as I went closer I saw a skinny viking with a dragon and a girl with a very frizzy hair then suddenly Punzie tapped me,I pulled her closer and she saw the boy and girl.

"Rapunzel,they are the two guardians we are looking for." I said to her.

"What! c'mon---."She said but got caught off cause we stumble on something and we stop rolling and the two are now looking at us with curiosity but suddenly a dragon came towards us and making me point my staff on it but suddenly the skinny viking stood infront of it and said.

"No,He wouldn' bite or even hurt a fly and He ia my pet dragon."He said calmly,I put my staff down a bit but suddenly Rapunzel went to the dragon and tried to pat it.

"Punzie! stop!"But I too late she was cuddling with the dragon and saying cute words at it making me smile and the skinny boy suprise.

"Umm...I'm sorry about what happened.."I said shyly.

"You should be!" The frizzy red-headed girl said to me.

"Sorry about that she is just a bit mean and I'm Hiccup Horrendeous Haddock ||| and also known as Dragon Trainer and she is Merida Dunbroch the princess of the highlands and a fierce warrior."The skinny viking said while looking at her then at me.

"Oh,Hiccup we are here to get you." I said looking at him.

"What do you mean GET US?!" He said confuse.

"I'll explain later but for now we need to set camp." I said then look at rapunzel,she smiled at me and I smiled at her.

Rapunzel's POV

I was patting toothless until someone patted me as I turned It was a girl I quickly introduce myself.

"Hi,I'm Rapunzel."I said nicely and handing my hand to her.

"Hi ya Lass,I'm Merida DunBroch." Merida said nicely and shaking my arm.

"Nice accent ginger."Jack suddenly spoked and Merrida glared at him.

"I'm sorry about him."I said apologeticly.

"It's okay Rapunzel."Merrida said calmimg herself.

"His name is Jack Frost by the way." I said facingand smiling to her.

"But I thought Jack Frost was a snowman!"she shouted in suprise making me laugh aloud and Jack walking closer,I stopped laughing because Jack heard everything.

"Hey ginger! I was never been a snowman!"Jack shouted making merrida look at him.

"So?! What do I care?!" Merrida said rising the tension.

A skinny viking stood beside me.

"This is going to be a long day." He said while watching at Merrida and Jack bickering.

"Yeah,Oh I'm Rapunzel by the way and I heard toothless was yours he is so adorable."I said facing him and smiling nicely.

"I'm Hiccup Horrendeous Haddock ||| nice meeting you Rapunzel but Should we stop them?"He said back.

"Yes just leave that to me hiccup."I said while whipping my hair to their feet making them stumble and look at me.

"Thank you Rapunzel,Now that's over Jack could you care to explain about getting us?" Hiccup said helping both of them stood up.

"Sure Hiccup as long as frizzly here doesn't jump into conclusions." Jack said looking at merida and merida was glaring at him.

"Now c'mon Hiccup make a fire and I'll start telling you guys."Jack said handing hiccup firewoods.

"Oh-okay."He said hurriedly made a bonfire and we started circling the fire and Jack was telling the story.

"The Manny or Man In The Moon chose all the guardians not us and we can't decide about this either we want this or not we can't changed this, He chose gaurdians with this magical stone and now He had just chose new recruits and the stone revealed your faces,you were chosen to help me defeat Pitch Black or Booggie Man,We 4 are guradians of the seasons as you see I am the Guardian of Winter and you guys need to discover your seasons to clarify which guardian are you." Jack said finishing the story.

"So are there anymore Guardians besides us?" Hiccup asked him.

"Yeah,Theres North Or Santa Clause,Toothiana or tooth fairy,The Easter Bunny or Bunnymund or much I prefer Easter Kangaroo and Sandy or Sandman."Jack said smiling at us.

"So we can't decide this we have to accept this guardian thing either we like it or not." Merida said facing Jack.

"That's right ginger."Jack said to merrida teasing her but merrida just glared at him.

"C'mon guys lets get some dinner and sleep we are going to North Pole tomorrow morning."Jack said.

"Sure,here you go."Hiccup said while handing us fishes.

After several minutes we finally finished eating and we went all to sleep,I found myself near Jack  which I can slightly hear him snore and that makes me smile so I both close my eyes for some sleep I suddenly can feel something being thrown at my face as I drift to sleep beside Jack.