Chapter 17---(A Friend or An Enemy,Or Rival?)

RAPUNZEL'S POV

Draco and me were having a walk back to the Pole, I say he has amazing abilities,he can copy your abilities if it was elemental,imitating it just by holding you if you use your powers but he can use Ice powers,he said he uses that power since he was a kid,he also said that he was 100 year old and that he didn't know how and why.

We became friends instantly because of similarities we both have. For instance he never met his real parents and was raise by a old man because of greed on his powers.

He was such a darling,If I suppose,he helped me by walking and avoiding such dirt at the path. My heart seems to react at this matter,It would beat fast but not as fast when I'm with a certain winter spirit. Maybe by him I would forget my feelings of Jack and let him have a happy relationship with Elsa. It made my heart ache as I thought I would be such a obstruction to their happiness and it seems Draco noticed it.

"Rapunzel are you alright? you seem a little daze over there." He said obviously concerned. Being me I lied about what was I feeling.

"Yes,just a little bit hungry." I said and smiled at him,he seems to blush making me giggle.

"Oh..umm...Sorry I don't have food anymore with me." He said being timid.

"How about,We'd go to my place and eat. There's a lot of cookies there,would you want to try one?" I invited him.

"Sure,as long it makes you happy,I would be more than honored." He said smiling,his gorgeous smile of his,making my heart in somewhat matter beat faster.

We quickly head out since he can also fly,we arrived a faster. We entered using the window of my room. There we sat on the bed,we started telling jokes and laughed loudly even snorting too. Pascal seems to be curious about Draco so I introduced them to eachother and unexpectedly Pascal seems to like him so far. He would pat Pascal happily and then looked at me with those gorgous eyes of his.

Minutes turned to hours of laughing until someone barged in. And the least person whom I thought would be here is here. Jack looked at Draco with disbelief.

"Hey man please respect a lady's room." Draco said while standing up.

"Oh..umm sorry I thought Elsa was with Rapunzel because of the giggling and laughter,sorry to intrude your privacy Punzie." He said and look at me apologetically. For a second there in made my heart broke into millions and another billions of pieces,I thought he came here because he was worried or he found out I left without saying to anyone.

"It's okay Jack,but I reassure you Elsa isn't here."I told him as he got out of my room. I was at the verge of crying when Draco hugged me.

"Hush now Zel,I know he made the biggest mistake of his life leaving such a wonderful girl like you." He said while I cried onto him.

"Thank you Draco."I said as I broke away and rub off some tears off my face.

"I would do anything for you Zel,since you mean a lot to me." He said and smiled. Maybe it would be the best if I would like Draco instead of Jack.

Eventually dinner arrived and it was time I would like to introduce Draco to everyone.We walked at to the dining room,both of us laughing at some silly stuffs. We entered the door where everyone was noisy until they saw Draco,everyone became silent as Draco and I proceed to our seats. North began questioning us,if Draco and I are together. As of now you might even think I look like a ripe tomato. Draco laughed and answered.

"No,but if she would like I would be honored too." He said smiling gorgeously making me blush more redder.

"Who are you exactly?" Merida blurted out suddenly making everyone look at her.