Chapter 16---(Meet Draco Black)

GOTHEL'S POV

FLASHBACK

I was walking towards the tower but it feels so different,the eary silence clumped surrounding the place,I felt a bit restless so I hurried,I run up to the tower and shout her name.

"Rapunzel,Rapunzel let down your hair,dearie!!' I yelled so loud.

I waited a few seconds and no one throw the hair,I hurriedly went to the hidden door I blocked many years ago so she wouldn't escape .I ran up to the top and search of her. she was gone.

"I growl frustrated but stop suddenly as I feel someone's presence inside the tower.

"Show your self!"I yelled.

"Gothel,I see you haven't change a bit young as ever,but where's your flower?"The voice said and that hit me like lightning.

"Where is she pitch!!'I demand and shot him my dagger but he avoided it swiftly.

"I see your reflexes haven't change either Gothel."He complemented.

"Don't change the subject,now where is she before I slit your throat open."I said deviously.

"Now Gothel what are you asking me for,go and find your flower at the north pole."He said.

"Curse those Guardians!!"I swear.

"Now,I can help you and maintain your youth for a while but I have a deal."He said while staring at me,I realized that my hands are starting to wrinkle and my hair is beginning to be white.

"What is it."I said.

"Team up with me and share your flower."He said while walking around me.

"Fine,I have no other choices."I said and he begun changing me to my youthful self.

"Now come Gothel I have someone to introduce to you."He said and we travel through out the shadows.

END OF FLASHBACK

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Rapunzel,That brat had the courage to left the tower,But no worries when I find her I'll teach her a lesson that she will suffer of what I did finding her.Now I'm with Pitch I met him since the dark ages,we were free to do anything we wanted since that time,we were feared,no one messes with us until the Guardians were born,Curse them all,I'm waiting for pitch to arrive he had someone with him that I had to met,And that someone will help me get my flower back but I need her to be shared,I teamed up with Pitch and there's no turning back. I played my dagger shooting the wall,Good thing Pitch is stronger so he maintained my youth for a bit.

"Gothel,Here he is."Pitch said approaching me and someone was following him.

"Meet Draco Black,My loyal apprentice."The boy held out his hand and I shook it.

"You look lovely Madame Gothel."He commented but I just nod and turned to pitch.

"When will we attack?"I asked.

"Patience Gothel,Draco has a plan."He said and left us two.

"Now boy tell me your plan."I said while getting back on shooting my dagger on the wall.

"Easy,I need her to fall for me."Draco said while smiling.

"Oh,and how is that possible."I said interested.

"I'll be her saviour in her nightmare,in her dreams Jack Frost and the others will leave her and I'll be her only friend,She will be looking for me and I'll show up looking innocent and harmless,she'll trust me,and when she fall in love with me,I'll kiss her and spread the nightmare dust through out her body,she will be corrupted by that then and forget all those memories with the guardians and will be replace by memories of them leaving her,fighting her,not liking her,memories that she will feel that she doesn't belong there and she belong with us and team up with us destroying them." He said menacing.