Chapter 9 pt 2--(Training and Fighting)

North's POV

We arrive at the training room it has different kinds of seasons in it.

"I never knew we have this kind of room!" Jack said in awe.

"Hohoho...because we never had,Manny just finish making this room just now."I respond in a jolly russian accent.

"Now c'mon,Rapunzel you first." I said pointing at Rapunzel.

"Me?!''Rapunzel said pointing her finger at herself.

"Yes,Now c'mon lets start."I said to her while she walks toward me.

"Now go to the season where you want to practice."I said to her as she walks to the Season of Spring.

"Now let your power take hold of you."I said and she just nodded.

Merrida's POV

After a while everything turns white,We saw Rapunzel in a sun background in a different clothing,She was wearing a white tube dress with golden ring and flower designs,she has golden thick plain bracelet at her hands and feet,she has no shoes but she has this big sun tattoo at her right leg,a flower tattoo with swirls in her left arm and a golden sun with a flower at the center crown.

I heard Jack mumble a "wow" when suddenly it went to the normal brightness of the room and saw Rapunzel walking towards us.

"Hey guys! I'm the guardian of spring and my center is creativity.she said smiling beautifully.

"Oh....."That is all we can say we were star struck of her sudden change.

"Merrida Your turn!"North yelled to me and I went forward walking to the Season of Summer and let my power take hold of me and it when white all I can see is Hiccup staring at me intensely.

I was wearing a red orange dress with fire flower designs,the dress was upto my knees,I have X designed bracelets on my hands,I was wearing flat shoes thet has some straps thats upto below my knees, I have this big sun-fire like tattoo that is upto my shoulder to my arm and my bow and arrow was at my back.

"Hey guys,I'm the Guardian Of Summer and my center is Courage." I said with happiness

"Wow! You look beautiful Merida!" Punz exclaim while running towards me.

"Thanks punz!" I said with a big grin appeared on my face as I near went near to them.

"Y-you lo-look am-am-amazing M-merida."Hiccup said shyly making me blush.

"Hiccup! Your next!" North said ruining the moment.

"Coming!" Hiccup replied and planted a kiss on my cheek and walk towards the Season of Autumn/Fall.

He let his power get a hold of him then everything turn white for a while then it faded revealing Hiccup with his new outfit.

He was wearing green pants, He was wearing a white long sleeve polo with a robe upto his upper thigh with two sash around his front making it like a X and it has gold circles all over it,he also has a sword and dagger around his waist,a leaf tattoo on hand.

"Hey,I'm the Guardian of Autumn guys and My center is Change." Hiccup said while walking.

"You look great Hiccup!" Punz as Hiccup came towards us.

"Thanks Punz!" He said while looking at me making me blush.

"Hey Merida."He said shyly and making me blush so I look away and saw Jack a bit jealous of what Punz said to Hiccup.

Jack's POV

I felt a slight of jealousy wave to me as Rapunzel walk to Hiccup with delight but Merida notices me and I just walk away in embarassment and proceed in the Season of Winter.

"I let my Power take hold of me and everything turns white,after a while I saw the Moon and it spoke to me "Jack there I will gift you a new clothing but use it wisely" The moon told me and I just nodded in reponse and everything went normal again as I scan my eyes I saw Rapunzel staring at me at awe I look at myself and I was suprised,I was wearing a brown pants,a white long sleeve polo with a necktie with a blue and white at the edges vest that has silver chains connecting to opposite sides and a royal blue cloth pin in my left shoulder with a silver circle with a snowflake design on my left to make it stay there and the cloth was upto my waist, I'm holding my staff on my right hand.I quickly went to Punzie.

"I am the Guardian of Winter,My center is Fun."I said while walking to Punzie and she is just staring at me.

"Umm...hey Punzie."I said shyly but she is just staring at me.

"You look great Jack."She said and smiled beautifully making me blush a little.

"Get A Room!" Merrida blurted out.

"Stop the love thing and train."

North said in his Jolly thick russian accent so we proceed to our seasons.

First was to train was Punzie I watch closely as she she try to hit a target with a sword but she missed.

"Punzie,You missed!" I said while leaning onto a tree.

"No I didn't."She said assuringly and went back to training.

I look back at her targets that seems to fall apart while I stare in awe and continue watching her train.

She had discover that she can throw balls of light,she can control vines and grow plant within seconds,she also has this whip it is made out of tiny bluish purple sparkling things.

"She is one Dynamite Gal."I mumble to myself while I watch her.

"Just tell you love her dude."

Hiccup suddenly spoke.

I went closer to him and leave Punzie training,Me and Hiccup started a conversation until we stop too see what Merrida is training,we get closer to her,her season is hot making me sweat alot,we watch as she starts to train.

"Yaaaa!" Merrida said while releasing an arrow it flew in great speed hitting a few targets getting it all in fire and leaving a hole in it.

"Wow"Me and Hiccup said in unison continue watching her.

She learn how to make fire balls and making her body hot I mean really hot making the temperature rise and all,when she releases this wave of energy all the things near her but she didn't even sweat a bit.

"C'mon lets get a move on before we burn alive." I said to Hiccup and he just nodded,we walk to his season and watch him practice.

As he go to the environment the trees and plants starts to change color fom yellowish green to orange it seems the leaves change colors based on his emotions,he can make the trees dance,create this orangish ball that if you get hit it hurts alot making your body aching in pain and also when he releases a wave of energy changing all the colors into autumn and can commande

trees walk and protect him.

"Jack that's all I can do I think.."He said while running to me I just nodded and we proceed to the Winter Environment.

I start my training nothing really change much but I had this new one making it hail storm and tornado with snow after training I wanted to change to my old gaurdian clothes which I like more than the new one,"I would prefer this old one than the new one,it suites me better to wear the old one so I'll hang on to this."I said to myself while looking at my old clothes.

"That's enough training and you can go to yoir rooms to rest."

North said and exited the training room.

"Let's go."Merrida said while Punzie and her wait for us at the door,Hiccup and Me walk towards them and we 4 walked out of the training room headed out for our rooms.