Chapter 5--(A Day With Her)

Merrida's POV

I woke up and saw a boy sleeping near the fire then a vision of last night played into my mind so it was him who had help me and as I scan my eyes on the surroundings I saw Angus sleeping near the outside of the cave making me relief that he survived the jump then curiosity waved into me, I went closer and kneel to the boy observing him,He had brown shaggy hair,a little skinny,a few frecklets around his nose and had a metal foot as I was getting closer the boy wake up and look at me.

"Your Okay."He said quite relief.

"Yes,and who are you?" I asked him while standing up.

"I'm Hiccup Horrendeuos Haddock |||,I came from the tribe of the Hairy Hooligans at Berk." He said nicely,sitting infront of me.

"Thank you for helping me I'll be going."I said walking away but pain started to wave into my body I stumble a bit until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey,easy there don't push yourself you have a big scorch mark at your back and a little at your arm so don't move to much." He said worriedly and helping me back to the fire.

"Thank you."I said and sat down looking at the fire.

"Would you mind me asking but What is your name?"The boy asked me sitting beside me.

"My name is Merida DunBroch,First born decendant of clan DunBroch and the Princess of the  Scottish Highlands."I said with proud and a little bit angry for remebering what had happened at the castle.

The boy just sat there without saying a word for a while and I tried shaking him to snap out of his deep thoughts and it works.

"Umm..is there something wrong hiccup?"I asked woth my thick accent.

"No not really just thinking of our food,How did you end up here princess?" He asked me looking at the fire.

"I runaway because they want me to marry some stupid guy who had compete for my hand and don't call me princess."I said feeling my anger boiling up again.

"But why can't I call you princess,you are a princess right?" He asked confused.

"Yes I am a princess technically but not mentally." I smile at him.

Hiccup's POV

Of all the girls need to be rescue from a forest fire why her but good thing she ran away and maybe the competition will end but how will I tell her I'm one of them competing for her hand in marriage.

then suddenly a hand is waving infront of me snapping me back to reality.

"Hiccup! I'm hungry." she said infront of me making our face inches apart which is making blush lightly.

"O-okay...umm..I'll be go find something to eat."I said stamerring which making her laugh a bit.

"Okay..but be careful I don't want pieces of you coming back here."

She joked.

"nice one merida,I'm going now!"I yelled as I ran away from the cave.

"Toothless!"I yelled loudly after a few seconds toothless showed up tackling me.

"Nice to see you too bud now c'mon we better catch fish for merida and us."I said to him and he flew to the nearest river.

"Bud let's get started."I said going into the water catching some fishes after se minuyes in the water I felt tired and went to shore I sit down for awhile and watch toothless catch more fishes and we head back we caught many fish than I expected as we went near to the cave I saw merida outside with her horse practicing archery as we landed on the ground and I got off of toothless and went to her she was happy to see me until her facial expression change she is now aiming at me as I noticed it I look back and it was toothless she was aiming for.

"Stop! His my pet dragon!" I shouted blocking her view from toothless making her calm.

"Can you care to explain?!"She said aloud.

"Okay,just come inside and make fire we caught fishes."I said ordering her.

"What do you mean WE?" She asked.

"Toothless help me catch some."I said facing her amd she just nodded in respond and after a while she had created fire and I started telling my life she had listen quietly and she told me about her life too.