Chapter 11--(Waking up)

Toothiana's POV (A/N: First Time)

It's been 3 days since Pitch has been here and Rapunzel is still in the infirmary unconcious and Jack is there watching her while Merrida and Hiccup are training intensely with Toothless and Angus and the other Guardians are at the globeroom studying the some of the flickering lights.

I went to check Jack and Rapunzel.

I found Jack sleeping in a chair while holding Rapunzel's hands,I started to shake Jack to wake him up.

"Jack?" I said softly while shaking him.

"Hmm....mm..yeah?"He said while waking up.

"How's Rapunzel?"I asked and he just looked at her.

"She had'nt woken up yet."He said in a sad tone.

"Oh,Are you alright?" I said motherly while noticing bags under his eyes.

"Yeah,I'm okay Tooth."He said while smiling at me.

"Are you sure Jack? you have bags under your eyes and your a bit paler than usual." I said motherly again.

"Yeah,Positive." He said to me.

"Then I'll be going then."I said in defeat while going out.

"Bye Tooth."He said while smiling at me.

"Bye Jack." I said and walk out of the room and started walk away.

"Jack has change since Rapunzel has been here."Bunny said out of Nowhere making me startled a bit.

"Yeah his been more--."I replied until North cut me off.

"Responsible."North said with his booming voice.

"Yeah his growing up,C'mon guys lets go now and leave them alone.."I said with a cheery smile.

"To the Globeroom!"North said with his russian accent and we follow him there and studied some of the lights.

Hiccup's POV

I've been watching Merida and Angus train intensely.

"I'm going to get you Pitch!!"She said releasing an arrow making all her targets burn while some tears escape her eyes but quickly evaporate because of her temperature.

"I never knew Mer thought of Punzel as a Best friend nor a Sister." I said to myself.

"Cause you need to hang out more with her." my conscience replied.

"But it will be more awkward."I whined to my conscience.

"No it will not."My conscience responded.

"But I--."I said but cut off by fire,I quickly saw Merrida burning in her clothes and her body so I quickly went to her making her stop and kneel down crying.

"Hey,Mer everything is gonna be alright,trust me." I said hugging her and calm her down.

"Thanks Hic."She said while looking at me with her torquise eyes making me stare at her for quite some time.

"Ugh? Hiccup?" Merrida said making me snap back to reality.

"Yes?"I said back.

"Let's continue training."She said while running away and starting to shoot her targets as I am training with toothless.

Jack's POV

It's been an hour since Tooth left and Rapunzel is been mumbling and saying something for the past few minutes.

"Jack?........" Punzie said with fear in her dream.

"Punzie?! I'm here!" I said worried.

"Jack,please don't leave me."She said sobbing while twisting and turning.

"Punzie! I won't leave you."I said holding her hand.

"Aaaaaahhh!!!"She yelled and woke up crying.

"Punzie,It's okay I'm here."I said while attempting to hug her.

"Jack?"she said while looking at me with her teary eyes and suddenly hug me.

"It's okay I won't leave you,I promise."I said while hugging her back and kissing her forehead.

"Jack,I the one that Pitch needs he won't stop until he gets me." She said while shaking with fear.

"No one will going to get you nor hurt you,I will protect you no matter what happens even if things goes crazy." I said to her making her look at me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you Jack." she said,hugging me again.

"Anything for you Punzie."I said,resting my head on her head.