Chapter 15 pt 1--(Unexpected Visit)

Hiccup's POV

It was 2 days after the prank and now it was 10 o'clock in the morning and Jack has been taking it good,I never expected that Jack will be that good taking this prank,He was pretty freaked out about the whole ghost thing.'I wrote while a bit snickering but I continue.'Maybe he was made for this,after all he is the Guardian of fun,right?' I wrote on my notebook but Jack consider it as a diary.

But as I kept on writing things on my notebook or was so called a 'diary',Jack has been sneaking up and walking on a tip-toe stance.

"..........BOO!!!!" Jack yelled at me making me fall out of my chair and as the same for my notebook.

"Jack Frost!! What in the name of Thor did you did that?!"I said angryly while I tried picking up my notebook but failed Jack got it fliping in the pages.

"Why did you  scare me?!"I asked standing up not bothering when he look at my notebook,knowing nothing was there to be hided.

"Nothing,I thought you needed some joke time cause you were pretty serious there."He said as he grin wider and stop fliping through pages,I got curious and asked him what was he grinning about.

"What are you looking at?"I asked curiously.

"Nothing,just this pretty drawing of sleeping Merida."He smiled teasingly while turning the notebook around as I saw my drawing of Merida and that lead me to shock that how can I forget that drawing.

"Give me back my Notebook Jack!!"I yelled .

"Not if you catch me first."He said flying all over the room.

"C'mon Jack don't be such an idiotic phycso!!"I said while trying to catch but miserable failed.

"Is Hiccup getting tired from playing?"Jack said in a childish voice.

"No!"I said and that shocked him so I quickly grabbed my notebook.

"In your face Jack!"I said happily and hide my notebook.

"Whatever so how's it going with you and Miss Hothead there?"Jack said teasingly.

"There's nothing between us especially I need to fix my relationship with Astrid."I muttered.

"Whose Astrid----"Jack said but cutted of by Toothiana saying something urgent.

"Jack,Hiccup someones here asking for your company!"Tooth said.

"Ok tooth!"We both said in Unison and quickly head out to see whose asking for us.

Third Person's POV

Hiccup and Jack headed out to see whose asking for them,when they arrived they both were suprise and shocked seeing Astrid unconcious and Elsa letting astrid sleep on her lap at the cushion.

"Astrid!!"Hiccup yelled concernly as her and run to them.

"So you must be Hiccup she's finding."Elsa said while looking at hiccup.

"How is she?"Hiccup said while taking place of letting Astrid sleep on his lap.

"She's out cold and she kept saying your name so I brought her here to North,this is the only place I knew she wouldn't freeze to death."Elsa said while standing up giving them privacy and smiled at North whose watching but quickly left to give their privacy.

"Thank you for keeping her safe."Hiccup said as he hold Astrid's right hand and Elsa just smiled.

"Hiccup."Astrid muttered while she flutter her eyes open.

"Astrid I'm here now."Hiccup said while Astrid jolted up and hugged him.

"Oh Hiccup,I thought I never got see you again."Astrid said happily.