Chapter 4--(Meeting Blondie)/Jackunzel

Rapunzel's POV

I was in the kitchen cooking,Mother left a while ago and I was alone I heard someone opening the window,I quickly grabbed my frying pan and hide on the dark area on the living room.

"Pascal! Come here!"I whisper/yell at him and after several minutes he showed up at my shoulder and his tail is pointing to a boy looking around and we started communicating with his chameleon language we quickly thought of a plan.

"Pascal,You need to create a diversion and while he is buzy with you I'll hit him hard with my frying pan."I said slowly and He agreed to it but the boy is getting closer to where we are hidding I panic and hit him with my frying pan.

"Or we could just do that."I said while smiling at pascal.

Thud! the boy is now facing the floor,we went closer and examined the boy,we first check if he has pointy teeth but there wasn't, so I continue examining his face,He has snow colored hair,peach lips,very white teeth,a pale skin tone he actually looks very handsome and familiar which makes me calm,sunddenly the boy opens his eyes and it startled me making me hit him again.

Thud! "Pascal,are we going to do with him?" I said pointing my frying pan to the boy whose again facing the floor.

Pascal started communicating with his chameleon language,So we tied him to a chair with my hair and I noticed his holding a question mark shaped staff.

I try to get it off from his grip but He is holding it to tight after several minutes of struggling I finally got it.

"I got it!" I whisper will holding it up but It was very cold but I didn't notice that my finger is starting to numb,I quickly find where we would hide this staff now is to wait for the boy to wake up.

Jack's POV

I woke up because of a lizard sticking it's tounge into my ear I quickly wiggle him out of my shoulder and my head hurts my eyes are adjusting to the brightness around me and I'm tied around with.....................hair?

"Is this hair?!"I said out loud then suddenly someone speak.

"Who are you? How did you find me? What do you want with my hair?"The voice said while getting closer.

"Show yourself so I can answer your questions." I said aloud then girl showed up infront of me holding a frying pan she has a very long blonde hair and I think she's the same age as me.

"Who are you? How did you find me? what do you want with my hair?

"I'm Jack Frost" I smile to her but she seems that she didn't caught by it so I answered her question.

"I'm Jack Frost, I saw this tower and had the urge of curiosity to climb it and what hair?! I was here to get you."I said looking at her green lime eyes.

"Wait?!! wheres my staff?!" I said looking at her.

"Oh,that staff I hid it and your never gonna find it at least if you answer my question." She said proudly while crossing her arms.

"Fine,Now ask me anything and I still need to get the other two."I said a bit annoyed.

"What do you mean GET ME?" She said a bit curious and giddly.

"Okay...okay I'll answer your questions but untie me your hair is tickling me."I said smiling because of her curiosity.

"Sure but if you try to escape I will not hesitate breaking your staff."She said firmly looking at my eyes.

"Okay!I will not leave just don't break my staff." I said hurriedly while she smile making me calm now.

"I came here to get you and the other two cause you are chosen to be guardians of the seasons,we four are going to defeat an old foe named Pitch Black or Boogie Man."

I said calmly to her.

"Who had chosen us and how? where will we find the other two?" I asked confuse and a bit happy cause I'm going to leave the tower and I'm not hessitating of leaving here.

"The Man in the Moon had chosen you with this magical stone and North or Santa Claus gave me some tips of how to find you for example he said the way to find you is you have a 70 ft long blonde hair,you live at the tower near the Corona Kingdom.

"Oh now let's go the world needs us to protect them but Jack wait here I need to pack some things."

She said standing up while running to her bedroom.

I followed her into her bedroom which is filled with painting and...and...there is a painting of me holding my staff.

"Is that me?"I said pointing to the painting making her look at it.

"Huh? Oh that maybe I'm not so sure but I dreamt it for straight 3 days, I painted it because I was dreaming about you or the boy the Moon spoked to me That I should be ready for there is something I'll be part of and I should trust you so that's why when you told me everything I didn't hesitate about coming with you." She said handing me my staff while she is holding her bag with her needs.

"Oh..o-okay...umm..come on we better head out now."I said holding here hand,I didn't expect Manny would let this girl dream about me.....wait I didn't even know here name..ugh!..stupid me.

Umm..hey..I didnt ask you what your name is."I said shyly while scratching my neck.

"My name Is Rapunzel."She said excitedly looking outside the tower.

"So Rapunzel c'mon lets go we have two more to get."I said smiling to her.

"Okay......"She said trailing off.

So I pulled her out of the tower and I flew with her carrying her bridal style.

"Jack!How can you fly!"She said amazed and feeling the breeze.

"It's one of my powers and I can't fly without my staff." I said looking at her eyes and smiling to her but she just nod her head and enjoy the ride as I get the snowglobe and whispered 'To the

New Guardians' I threw the snowglobe and it created a portal and we flew towards it,I saw Rapunzel really amazed making her cute......what?!..wait...I'm falling for her already!..ugh..nice one Jack,I mentally slapped myself and we flew through it.

Author's Note

Hey guys like the chapter?please tell me if there are many errors and I will do my best not to do anymore errors,and thank you for reading until here,if you have any suggestions just comment and if you want to vote and follow me you are really welcome!
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Good Bye!

~Ella T.