Chapter 1--(Beginning)

Jack's POV

I was in Burgess flying,making the neighborhood snow and importantly making kids happy.

"Jack!" Jamie yelled as I turn a snowball hit my face making Jamie and his sister Sophie laugh.

"I'm gonna get you two!" I yelled playfully at the siblings as they started running away.

"If you can!"They both yelled and hided at the trees I quickly noticed Jamie,he was moving a lot so who couldn't notice him.

So I sneaked towards him while making my snowball frozen then....

Thud! I threw my snowball and hit Jamie at the back then came falling to the snowy ground.

"Jamie?"I asked concerned but he just stood up clean himself removing the snow on his sweater then He threw a snowball at my face and ran off with sophie.

"Got ya Jack!!"He yelled at me while a playful smile spread across my face.

"Ohh,somebody wants a snowball war!"I yelled as I was about to fly somebody grabbed me and put me to in a sack,all I could feel was the fast transportation and bumping in to objects.

Rapunzel's POV

While I was painting this boy from my dream he has white hair,blue cloth and a question mark shaped staff,While I was painting my dream replays on my mind making me curious about what was the dream all about.

                 ~DREAM~

I was staring outside my window then the boy popped out of nowhere and giving me his hand then suddenly it was black I was in a another dream the moon was saying something to me like

'Be ready child there will be something in the future that you'll have to be part of.'

            ~END OF DREAM~

I asked Pascal if we encountered this boy but he shook his head saying No.

"Rapunzel, Flower come here at the kitchen, I have a suprise!" Mother Gothel yelled in a singing tone.

"Coming Mother!" I yelled back answering her.

I found her at the kitchen making hazelnut soup and cookies.

"Suprise! I'm making hazelnut soup and cookies!"She said while handing me a cookie.

"Mmm...Mother this is so delicous!" I said happily eating.

"Now Rapunzel could you be a dearie and prepare the table for dinner and we will be discussing something.

"Okay Mother." I said and ran off preparing the table and finished it in no time.

Now we are eating hazelnut soup and Mother started discussing something.

"Now Flower I'll be gone for a week and I want you to be good while I'm out and DON'T leave the  tower." she said firmly making me scared a bit.

"But Mother you'll be gone at my birthday." I said kinda lonely losing my appetite.

"Flower,you could do anything here for your birthday but not leaving the tower and I'll just buy you a gift." She said heading towards her room.

So I tidy up the things and went to bed and had this dream of the moon and the white-haired boy.

               ~~DREAM~~

I was outside the tower feeling the breeze then suddenly the boy with white hair grabbed me by my waist and we flew with some others a girl with frizzy hair, a boy with shaggy hair and a dragon towards this house but it was suddenly dark then I saw the moon shinning brightly and beautifully I was no longer scared when I felt the calming aura then the Moon suddenly spoke saying 'Don't be afraid child trust the boy and believe in him and everything will be alright.'

          ~~END OF DREAM~~

I woke up after the moon spoke to me and I look at the surroundings at my room it was still dark so I let the dream bother me no more and sleep peacefully while the night was still young as I closed my eyes I see some gold dust thrown into face then in no time I was asleep and dreamt again about the boy.