Chapter 3 pt 2--(Running Away)

Merrida's POV

I went to my room banging the doors I was really angry of my mum after all those times and what happen on the bear incident she is still making me marry someone I don't even know.

"Ugh! I hate being a princess! I yelled as I angryly march around my room.

"Hmmm....I'm going away and tonight I'm leaving." I mumble to myself and start packing for tonight.

            ~~(Time skips)~~

I popped my head out of my bedroom door and saw no one anymore.

"Everybody is asleep."I whisper to myself then I sneaked out to the stable and found Angus sleeping.

"Hey boy,wake up we will be leaving for a while." I whisper to his ear and he stood up I hoped on him and went to the woods far away from the castle and away from being a princess.

We stop in a small clearing and made fire and went asleep.

I woke up very sweaty and I smell smoke as I turn around I saw fire all over the place and Angus was panicking I quickly grab his rope and hoped on him and try to made out this forest fire Angus ran as fast as he can until we came over a cliff and has a river below so I had no choice but to jump so I signaled Angus and He jump,I yelled and let the water splash onto me we quickly get out of the water to breath and someone pulled me to the riverbed but as I try to look up,a boy with brown hair with some black thing behind him but it was blurry and I passed out and feel the darkness.

Hiccup's POV

I wake up because Toothless was nudging me I realize toothless was trying to say something to me so I asked him.

"What is it bud?"I asked him and he pointed his tail to the smoke.

"We better check that out!"I said getting his saddle and gently put it on and we flew up to the sky and went near the fire I noticed a horse it was running and a girl was riding it she turned and turned to avoid getting burn until she stop and jump into the river.

"Toothless hurry to that river!"I yelled and he quickly flew at the riverbed and landed there smoothly.

I quickly dive to the water and swim to the girl and pulled her back to shore her horse was already there she was looking up at me and suddenly passed out.

"toothless come here!"I yelled and he came here quickly I have strapped the girl onto toothless and commanded him to follow my while I hold the rope of the girls horse and off went to find shelter for the both of us and same to our pets.

I have quickly found a cave and unstrapped th girl and lay her out I noticed she was shivering so I made a fire and examined her, she has really frizzy hair that suites her face,she has frecklets around her nose,her lips are kinda pinkish peach which make her face pretty.........."what what! ugh! I haven't even met her and I'm thinking like this and what about astrid! I said aloud making her groan and both animals look at me.

"It's okay go back to sleep."I said to toothless and let them sleep.

Then I yawned and took a glance at her and a smile spread across my face because of her snoring and peaceful sleeping and I close both my eyes,I felt something being throwed at me and I fell asleep while a big grin spreading across my face.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Well what do you think about this Chapter? and if you want to suggest something to the story your very welcome and if you want to vote or follow me your very very welcome to.

Thank you for reading this Chapter it means a lot to me.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Good Bye!

~Ella T.