Chapter 14--(The Prank)

Bunny's POV

Tonights the night,Jack is going to be scared out of his snow.

I'm going to do my best to scare the Guardian of Fun,this is my revenge after what he did to me.

                ~Flashback~

I was working on painting my easter eggs on the Warren until I my ears twitch signing that theres somebody on the Warren.

"Who's there?" I said while getting my boomerangs ready to hit the trespasser any minute but.....

Zap!!!! Zap!!!!

"Jack!!! I'm going to smack your buns!!"I yelled as I hold my frozen ears.

           ~End Of Flashback~

"Bunny!! C'mon lets get you ready now cause Punzel is putting hiccup some horror make-up effects!!"Merida yelled from outside of the room.

"Coming Mate!"I said As I walk out of the room and Merida quickly pulled me to her room where Hiccup and Rapunzel are readying up.

"Come on Bunny!"She said putting out some make up and cloths.

"Okay,now you'll need a bit of black make up in your eyes,black clothing and a mask."Merida said while I just nod in reply.

                                                                          (---Time Skips---)

Merida's POV

Now all of us are dressed and ready to go and Jack will go in the bathroom in just 15 minutes.

"C'mon guys let's go and setup for the prank.

We set up for the prank but it took a while to put the red coloring on the bathtub and some on my white dress and on Rapunzel's hair face and hands to make it look like blood dripping asch for Hiccup and Bunny they put some white mask and black cloths with blood stained in.

"C'mon guys my instincts Frost is going to be here in 5 minutes to brush his teeth after eating those chocolate cookies some yetis made him eat."I said enjoying the flashback.

"Okay Merida,now go in the tub."Hiccup said as they to out and prepare for this massive prank.

5 minutes later;

Jack's POV

"Stupid Yetis making me eat those chocolate cookies now my teeth now has chocolate in it."I said in an irritated tone.

I made my way here in the bathroom I quickly went to the basin and faced the mirror,as I scan my face I notice something moving in the tub,something red and a lady.

"W-who a-re yo-you?"I asked a bit scared as I turn around but she didn't answer and smiled creepily then the door creeked then the light turns off and on then off making me nervous then someone hop infront of me and his face was glowing and has blood on it! I stumbled backward hitting something then i felt some warm was dripping on my hand.

"Ouch."I said to myself then the lights turned on the man was gone and so was the girl I noticed some blood on my hand and a cut but then..............…………………………………………………………

some one hold me on my shoulders from behind and said something making me scared and nervous.

"Jack,Jack you scared me."She said as I turn around it look like a dead Rapunzel with blood on her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaahahahaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I freaked out saying some nonesense things as I hugged my knees.

Hahahaha!!! somebody laugh that sound like Bunny,As I peaked through my knees I saw Rapunzel,Hiccup,Merida and Bunnymund laughing all together then they noticed me peaking and laugh again.

"No' so brav'e now Frost?"Merida tease as I just found out that it was a prank.

"Good scream,Mate"Bunny added.

"You guys are so mean!!!"I said.

"Were not Jack.."Rapunzel said in a sing song voice.

"Yes you--."I said until North,Tooth,Sandy barged in.

"We heard yelling!"North said and Tooth and Sandy readying their weapons but we all just laugh from their movement.

"What did we missed?"Tooth asked and North.

Merida explained everything with a hint of laughter and all.

"Jack?"Rapunzel called.

"Yeah,Punzie? what do you want?"I said and not looking at her.

"Are you mad at me taking part at this?"She asked

"No,you got me good there Punzie."I said a bit chuckling.

"Oh,okay Jack,thank you."Punzie said and hug me.

"What are you thanking for?" I said as she broke the hug.

"Being mad at me for pranking you."She said.

"How can I be mad at you Punzie."I said while rubbing my neck.

"Get a room!!"They all said making Me and Rapunzel blush at the moment.

"Okay now let's all get a night rest."Tooth suggested and we all agree.

Hiccup's POV

"That was so awesome.!"Merida said as we head to her bedroom.

"Yeah,thanks to you."I said while looking at her.

"Thanks."Merida said as we finally reached her bedroom.

"Wanna come inside?"Merida asked.

"Sure Mer."I said.

"Huh? Mer well that's new."Merida said.

"It's just a nickname okay.."I said as I raise both my hands.

"Sure I kinda like it anyway."She said shyly making me blush.

"So umm...nice room you got here."I said avoiding the awkward atmosphere.

"Yeah,but Hiccup did you have a girlfriend?"Merida asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah,I did her name is Astrid but were not together anymore." I said blankly remembering the night she betrayed me.

"Oh."That was all Merida said.

"Enough about me how about you?"I said.

"Me?! I never had a boyfriend just a bestfriend."Merida while sitting at her bed.

"Who?"I asked.

"Mert Mc'Intosh."She said smiling at her memories.

We continue our conversation,telling stories about ourselves but when she started talking about that Mc'Intosh guy I feel jelousy wave into me but who am I to be jelouse so I let it slip through and we continue until Merida fell asleep so I tucked her in bed but she hugged me and won't let go so I decided cause there is no way I can get off here,I decided that I will sleep here.

"Hiccup." Merida suddenly said in her sleep and smiled peacefully,that made me smile and soon fell asleep.

-****-*--**

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating for so long I got really really busy with Buisiness,School presentations,projects,parties and my laziness was over powering me,Sorry again but i'll update sooner now cause there is no more event but except christmas is approaching on earth now people might not update at that time cause we are going on a vacation thingy but i'll try to find wifi on where were going okay so I can update even one story....thank you so much I hope you enjoy this chapter...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE,AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME I NEED MORE INSPIRATION TO GET THIS STORY GOING....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS!!!!!!

-Ella Yuson Tusing-