Fight, Fight, Fight

When I woke up I got ready for school,I saw billy downstairs sitting on the couch. The phone rang and I went over to it.

"Hi j how are you doing"?. Mom asked.

"Well me an Billy are doing fine,how about you"?,I asked

"Well me and your father are enjoying ourselves".

"O well that's nice to hear".

"J but remember if you wanna come you just tell me and I'll see what I can do".

"Ok bye, I'm getting ready for school anyways so talk to you later".

"Ok bye baby".

I told bill he could speak to mom tonight. I went to the fridge and took out the eggs and sausages. I made a sandwich and gave bill and put some in his lunch bag. I kissed him on the forhead as the bus came. He entered and he waved to me and I waved back.

***

At school,I looked for Tyler ,who was sitting by himself covering his eye. I told him to move his hand,when he did it was black.

"Tyler what happen to your eye man"?,I asked angrily.

"You don't wanna know dude",he said.

"Tell me now",I said through clenched teeth. O I was getting really mad right now.

"Eddie did it",he said looking down.

Oooooooo noooooo that does it!.

"What"?,I asked. Suddenly, speaking of the devil,in came eddie. Tyler struggled to hold me.

"Before I get up to put his sorry ass in the hospital,what happened"?,I asked.

"Well Julie came to me and told me what happened and she asked for your number and I gave her. I saw eddie and told him to stay away from Jules because she's with you. He got mad and-".

"You should have text me and tell me",I said.

Then eddie past and he spilled the drink on my best shirt.

Oooooooooooooo f*ck this was bad.

I got up turned him around and draw my hand back and ...