Sex night

Tyler's POV

"Hmmmmmmmm the food taste so good and the girls jeez",I said.

J shook his head.

"Is that all you think about"?,he asked.

"Yup,so you good"?,I asked.

"Ummm I wanna go home,my girlfriend wants to rip off Allison's head because she feels Allison likes me ,so yah I'm fine",he said.

"Wait,a member of the pack wants you"?,I asked.

"Yup,I just don't understand",he said.

"Is she pretty"?,I asked.

"Yea, you can say that",he said.

"Hmmmmmmmm maybe I can try something"I said.

"Come on Tyler,how many girls do you have"?,he asked.

"Ummmmm zero",I said.

"I don't think your her type",he said.

"O so I guess you are"?,I asked.

He glared at me.

"I already have Jules",he said.

"Hmmm anything you say",I said.

****

Julie's POV

I wanted to rip the slut's head off ,but every time j holds me back. I knew she wanted him and I know she knows I'm his girlfriend, but she keeps on getting in my way. I wonder if j likes her.

"Ummm Julie you ok"?,j asked.

"Yea ,I was just thinking",I said.

"Ok".

Then I saw her walking towards us and I quickly put my arms around j and pulled his face yo mine and kiss him like it was the end. She walked past glaring at me. I gave her the glare which means : ha I win bitch. She gave me back a glare which i think means : this ain't over yet. J shook his head.

"Won't you two just be friends"?,he asked.

"NO!",I shouted.

"Well I want my two girlfriends to be happy",he said smiling.

I let myself get mad and everything I saw was now red. He quickly put his lips on mine.

"You scare me when your eyes turn black",he said.

"If you cheat its the last thing you see",I said smiling.

*****

J's POV

I drove home and let off Tyler.

"See yah tomorrow",he said.

"Yea bye",me and Julie said.

Julie insisted that she slept over at my house and that we go for Lydia. I did that. I went up to my room ,leaving Julie ,bill and Lydia in the kitchen. I heard my door open.

"It open "I said smiling.

"I know its open ",said Julie.

Then she sat on my lap and begun kissing me. We kissed like that for awhile until my shirt disappeared. I took of her dress leaving her half naked. Her bra disappeared within a blink of an eye.

"LA Push I like that brand",I said.

Then my pants disappeared. Then after a while we were both naked. She laid down pulling me to her. My adreline was on high alert. She dug her fingers into my back when my member went in and out of her. I knew she felt pain because I heard gasp a few times. That night was a night to remember. She rolled off me and kiss me again.

"I love you",she said.

"I love you more",I said.

She turned her back to me and I put my arms around her and pulled her to me so her back was pinned on my chest.

"G night".

"You too".

****

Julie's POV

I felt his heart racing on my back due to night's coldness.  I remembered last night. We had sex. It felt good. It was my first time and I knew it was his too. He tighten his grip around me like someone was pulling me away from him grasp. That's when I felt his nails pushed into my side and I yelp and slapped him. He didn't even budge.

"J get up honey",I said.

He still didn't move.

"I'm sorry ",I said.

I raised my hand and brought it down on his face hardly. He got up with a loud roar which could have woken up the hold community. That's when i looked in his eyes and saw they were glowing green.

"J what's the matter"?,I asked.

"Bad dream",he explained.

"Ok honey, why are your eyes glowing green"?,I asked.

"I don't know ",he said closing them.

When he open them back they were back to there normal dark gray.

"Get some rest honey",I said and snuggled back into his embrace. He kissed me on the neck.

"Love you",he said.

"Me too".