Transformation

That night was a full moon and I knew what was coming.
I went to Bill's room and stayed there 'till he fell asleep. I walked outside and saw him.
Then he ran off I ran after him until I began feeling heavy. My eyes felt heavy and my head, my skin began to burn as if someone has thrown acid on me. I felt my bones breaking. I looked down on my chest as my shirt began to tear as my bones enlarge. I felt my nails sliding out of my gloves. Everything I looked on now turned red. My incisors now fangs shot out of my gum into my tongue. Black hair started spreading over my body, covering my face. I screamed until it became a roar. He must have heard it because he started talking to me.

"Hmmmm it hurts for the first time ,but you'll get use to it".

"I don't want it".

"O believe me your gonna".

"I don't wanna be a monster like you".

"How dare you call your Alpha a monster, don't you see I've given you power".

"Well I'm leaving this pack".

"O no you want".

I was flung unto a tree in front of me. I stand on my hind l leg and turned around to see him walking towards me. As he was directly in front of me, I lashed out with my claws tearing off flesh his face. It roared as it face began to heal.

I should have been expecting that.

"Stop ,I don't wanna hurt you"!!.

"You already did you asshole",I said.

I dug my claws into its abdomen as it sunk its teeth into my shoulder. I didn't care about pain. I continued pushing my nails deeper into it.

"I'm sorry I had to do this".

It began to roar. It felt like I was been forced out of my skin. I was shaking and my vision became blurry. It walked of and my body followed it without my will. I was losing control. Then I blacked out.

*****

I woke up to fine myself naked on a farm-like. I looked around but could hardly see anything,because it was still dark.

Hmmmmmmmm about 6:00am.

I looks down beside me to see what looks like a fat cow. It had bite marks all over it. I stared in horror at it.

Did I do that?

I looked around me to see that most animals were lying down dead. Then thoughts flew in my head. I had fought with him and the way he roared forcing my other side to take control. I tried getting up but the pain in my shoulder was killing me. I wonder how they heal themselves. I got up finally and my next arm was grazed by the cow's horn. It started to heal. I looked on my shoulder to see the wound closing.

So pain is what makes them heal.

I walked and fell a couple times but made it to my house safely. Bill wasn't up yet ,so I went to my room and my phone light was bright. I picked it up and saw a text from Julie.

"Hey meet me by the park asap, I want to talk to you about something".

O sh*t I wasn't home last night. She must have gone home by now. I jumped up on the bed, but before I fell asleep I prayed for daylight.