Fire

J's POV

Each full moon I've had better control. Bill didn't suspect anything which was good and neither did any of my friends. I picked up my phone and called will. About a minute later he answered.

"Hey", he said.

"Hey I got some news", I said.

"Come on tell me about it", he said.

I told him everything about the mind link, the people in the pack ,that it was a boy who bit me, that he even comes to my school.

"So you having any headache"?, he asked.

"No I'm good ", I said.

"Ok if you hear anything else let me know",he said.

"Sure, I will" , I said and hung up the phone.

***

Will's POV

I hope he learns more about that boy who bit him. I've hunted his generation for over  a 100 years and this little one isn't gonna stop me. And with that I drank the last of my red wine and laid down back in my coffin.

***

J's POV

I sat down in my seat in science class. Then the bell rang loudly and long, which means one thing : fire. Students ran wildly out of classrooms unto the field as there was smoke coming through the kitchen.

Oh oh that's coming out of their paycheck.

They check everyone present and I realized someone was missing.

"Ummmm Julie Morgan"?, he asked.

Everyone looked around and Julie was not there.

"The last time I saw her she was in the bathroom crying", said a girl.

"But the building was now on fire no one can get in now, my condolences to the family", he said.

Oh no she ain't dying,not when I'm alive or dead she ain't.

I ran out of the line and ran towards the door as someone shouted:

"Hey someone stop him".

But I was too fast. I jumped through the door and made my way to the bathroom. I could hear Julie faintly breathing. She must have been knocked out from the smoke. I found her on the floor. She had a piece of paper in her hand. I took it up and put it in my pocket. I took her up and carried her through the backdoor. A piece of heavy wood came crashing down towards me as I held up my hand to stop it. I let it fall like holding up a knife which cut u and you let it fall. When I was outside I saw ambulances rushing in as people were carried into them. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I froze and turned around to see Tyler.

"My Jesus Chris Tyler", I said.

"Hi nice to meet you too,umm listen I know what you are and right now your in a lot of trouble so I'll take Julie and you get yourself out of here", he said.

"O and just so you know,we ain't finish yet", he said.

"Thanks man," I said handing him Julie as i hoped over the fence.

***

Julie's POV

I woke up I  the hospital. I turned to see will sitting down beside me.

"Hi again Julie", he said.

"Hi ",I said smiling faintly.

"Soo what happen", he asked.