Kissing ,really?

"I'm very disappointed in you two" said Mr.Samuels(guidance councillor).

"I know sir I won't do it again",I said.

"I don't expect you to",he said.

Eddie sat there staring without a word. I thought about giving him another black eye, but I knew some people would be disappointed.

"Ok now you two go and don't let me see you here again"!,he said.

I left out of the office and was about to turn down the corridor I felt a strong grip on my hand and I was spun around fast.

"O your in for it now dude",he said.

"O my god ,should I be scared",I asked smiling.

He glared at me then walked away. I went to class. As I stepped in class I wasn't even greeted with a hi or hello.

"Mr.Henry I hope you know that your late,said Mr. Allen.

Doesn't he think I f*cking know that.

"I know sir,I said, a little angry.

***
I saw a flash of pink and a broad smile came across my face. I looked around and saw Julie who saw me too. As I was walking over to her, her friend Britney came in front of my and pecked me on the lips and quickly walked away.

***

Unknown POV(point of view)

"I just hope she did it in front of Julie so she will hate him",he said smiling and rubbing his hands,and with that he ran off into the woods stripping off his clothes.

J's POV

I stood there frozen at what just happened. Julie stood there looking at me wide eye. When she does that's not good.

"I know what this is, your just trying to get back to me because of what Eddie did",she said. I could literally hear her trying to hold back the sobs.

"No its not like that",I said quickly.

"O yea,but she's my friend, well ex-friend actually",she said.

" I'm sorry, I don't know what happen", I said pleadingly.

"O really, I guess Britney is way better than me", she said walking away.

I walked away from her once and I can't see her walk away from me. I walked up behind and spun her around but before she could say anything my lips were untop of hers.