Signs

Julie's POV

I woke up with my stomach hurting me so bad I got off the bed. It was almost daylight.

Hm about 6:30 am.

I went into the bathroom and went over to the toilet. I vomited a lot. I wiped my mouth and washed it out. When I spit out I saw pure blood. I turned around and looked in the toilet bowl. I was so horrified, I turned on the lights and looked good again. There was pure blood. I was vomiting blood.

"What the hell".

Then the urge came again and I vomited some more. More blood came from my mouth. I got up to tell j,but I didn't wanna worry him. I went downstairs to eat something and had to run back upstairs to the bathroom.

"What's happening to me".

I went in the room and stretched over j and took up the phone and dial.

"Hello".

"Hello will ,can you come over,and bring some blood bags.

****

J's POV

I woke up very tired. I got off the bed to see that Julie wasn't beside me. I went downstairs to see bill and Lydia trying to cook again. When they saw me a huge smile came across their faces.

"Hey bro, can you finish"?,he asked.

"You weren't even started",I said laughing.

When I was finished I gave them ,but something was not right, no pigeon flew through the window. I waited and saw a black cat jumped through the window. It came towards me.

"Aww you must be lost",I said.

I stretched out towards it and it raked it claw scraping my finger.

"Ow,bad kitty".

Then suddenly it turned into Tyler.

"Dude what the hell", I said.

"Hm, I'm not lost",he said smiling.

"How did you"-

"I'm learning to shape-shift",he explained.

"O, so next time I see a black cat,don't feel sorry for it",I said.

"Hey where's Julie"?,he asked putting piece of the sandwich in his mouth.

"I don't see her from morning",I said.

"She's in the bathroom",said bill.

"She's been in there since we got up",said Lydia.

"I'm gonna go check on her",I said.

I went upstairs to hear vomiting. I went to the door and knocked.

"Julie,is everything alright"?,I asked.

"No,don't come inside",she said.

"I need to know if your ok"?,I asked still knocking.

"I'm not".

"Julie please open the door".

"No!".

"Don't make me open it myself".

"Don't come inside".

I stepped back and concentrated. I ran towards the door closing my eyes. When I got to the door it didn't open,I went straight through it,like it was air. I looked down on myself and my body was transparent.

"What the hell".

I turned around and nearly toppled over. The whole tub and toilet was full of blood.

"What's happening"?.

"I don't know what's happening", she said sobbing still leaning on the door.

"Let's go downstairs".

"No,I don't wanna hurt anyone".

"You won't.

Her eyes turned black and she ran towards me ,but she went straight through me. She clawed at me ,but her hands went through me. The door burst open and will came in with a bag in his hand. He opened it and took out what looked like a blood bag. He gave it to her and she grabbed it from him and sunk her fangs into it. He gave her more until his bag was finished.

"I got more downstairs",he said.

She ran out so fast I could hardly see her. I tried to walk ,but I was floating on the air.

"Are you dead"?,asked will.

"Do I look dead"?,I asked.

"Umm yes you do,you look like a ghost".

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw no reflection.

"What's happening to you"?,he asked.

"Maybe another creature",I said.

"Let's go",I enquired.

Will ran vampire speed out and I floated. When I got downstairs, I saw Julie drinking  like crazy. They looked at me.

"What the hell"?,they asked.

"I don't know ",I said.

Julie stopped and looked at us. Her eyes turned back normal as she went and sat down on the couch.

"What's happening to her"?,they asked.

"I don't know, she's vomiting blood",I explained.

"She called me this morning, no blood bags were at the hospital so I had to go to a next one",will explained.

"I don't know why she's acting so strange",I said.

"How are you like that",asked bill.

"Must be a next creature",I said.

Weeks and weeks Julie kept on vomiting blood. Will kept on coming with blood bags.

"We need to get her to the hospital",he said.

"Yea".

****

I sat outside for what felt like an hour. Then the doctor came out.

"Is she ok"?,I asked.

"Yes,she's fine,the vomiting I think was caused by bad indigestion",she explained.

"Can I go see her"?,I asked.

"Sure,of course".

I went inside to see Julie sleeping peacefully. There was a cord attached to her hand with blood in it.

"She lost a lot of blood".

"I realized",I said.

"What happened"?,she asked.

"Well when I came in the bathroom ,I saw that she was vomiting all this blood".

"Mmn".

"So what's your name"?,she asked.

"I'm Javieon".

"O".

"Javieon Henry".

She gasp and her eyes turned black like Julie's. She took up a small knife and lashed out at me with it. Immediately I got scared and the knife went right through me.

"Your here to kill me aren't you"?.

"No,I'm here because of my wife".

She calmed down and her eyes returned normal.

"Your a vampire"?,I asked.

"Yes,I'm will's cousin".

"O,he's a vampire".

"I know ,but I don't hurt people", I said.

"Your the first henry I've ever seen who is so kind".

I smiled.

"I know".

"So when will she be out again"?I asked.

"I'll do my best to let her come out soon ,don't worry".