Dead and Alive

Been dead sucks .I expected to see people with wings and feathers and a river filled with milk and honey and a man in white clothes sitting on a golden throne but sadly I saw none of that. Instead I did see a man in white clothes, but he was not god, but a doctor. When he realized I was up,

"Well mister Henry I see you've woke up from a horrible dream I suppose", he said.

" yes umm can you tell me what am I doing in a hospital"?, I asked.

"Don't you remember anything from Tuesday"?,he asked.

" wait, what do you mean by from Tuesday ,what date is today"?, I asked.

"Today is Thursday", he said.

"What, I've been in here for two days"!, I asked.

" well yes mister henry",he said.

"Can you please stop saying mister henry?, its j",I said.

" ok j",he said.

"So how did I get in here sir", I asked.

" please just called me William",he said.

"Ok William how"?,I asked.

"Well someone claiming to be your girlfriend found you and called the ambulance",he said.

"Wait Julie found me"?

" well yes she did".

"Where is she",I asked.

"I'll go call her for you", he said.

"That'll be nice.

He left and then I saw Julie walked in. I could tell she was glad to see me.

"Hi j",she said smiling.

"Hi angel", I said.

Then she flung her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. Passionatly, lovingly and long.

"When I found you I never thought I'd get the chance to do that", she said.

"Yea me two", I said.

Then it all came back to me. The wolf, the knife, the night ,the baseball bat, the bite.

Wait oooo sh*t the bite.

I asked her:

"How did you know I was in trouble"?, i asked.

"Well I was calling to tell you that lily wants to talk to bill but you weren't answering and I called plenty of times, I just felt like something was wrong and when I came and found you there,(she was starting to cry) your clothes was ripped  and there was pure blood oozing from your side. I shooked you,but you just laid there still and I thought you were dead, but when I rested my head on your chest I heard your heart faintly beating,so I called an ambulance and I came with you here", she said breaking up though the sobs.

"What happen j"?, she asked.

I couldn't tell her what exactly happen, I didn't tell her a lie but a joke.

"Well I saw a big pitbull peeing on my flowers and it was fighting me,biting with its teeth and I  hit my head somewhere and blacked out",I joked.

"Really, she dried up the tears and she said:

"You beat up Eddie and let some dig get the best of you", now she was laughing.

Then William came in.

"When will I get to leave"?, I asked.

"Ummm I was thinking about this evening, but well have to clean the bite and put bandages on it", he said.

"Ok", I said.

"I'll wait for you outside",said Julie.

"Ok see you later", I said.

Then William took off my shirt to inspect the bite. Then he said:

"This dog looks like a very huge one", he said.

"Ummmmm William I am going to tell you something, I don't want you to tell anyone okay", I said carefully.

"Ok what is it"?, he asked.

"Well it isn't exactly a dog that bit me", I said.

"Then what is it"?, he said looking at me like he already knew the answer.

"A werewolf", I said.

He sighed.

"Your not the only one who came  in here saying that you were bitten by a werewolf", he said.

"What, there others like it"? I asked.

"Well I don't know if what they say is through, but let's just say four of them came here saying the same thing".

I once heard in a story that a werewolf has to have at least five people in its pack.

"Please don't say anything to anyone ok", I pleaded.

" ok, but come to call me and tell me everything so I can inspect you to see how your body is responding", he said.

"Ok",I said and fell back into eternal darkness.