Chapter 19 The End Of The Road

-Mark-

With Sean and I getting married we wanted to do it as soon as possible and once we told the gang they all took to Sean and made part of our family of course I wouldn't let Sean be put in harms way if there was ever a shoot out again.

"Okay so what about cake?" Sean asked me.

"I don't know that's up to you" I said smiling.

"Mark that's been your answer for the past three questions, this is your wedding to you doof" he said giggling and playfully bopping me on the forehead with the palm of his hand.

"Well I like the stuff you pick out anyways" I smile at him and watch him look at wedding cakes online.

"what about this one?" He asks showing me the phone.

It's a three layer white cake with blue dollops or frosting and other cute little frosting designs.

"It's perfect" I said smiling, watching his eyes light up in excitement.

"Yay, I'll order it now then" he said tapping his phone.

"You don't order a cake we still have to go pick it up goofball"

"I know that silly"

-------

A few weeks later it was the day of the wedding and I was all dressed waiting at the alter for my blushing husband to be, soon the music set in and out walked a handsome dressed up Sean.

Once he reached the alter I couldn't help but smile.

"You look amazing" I whispered.

"I fucking better this suit is itchy" he whispered back giggling a bit "but your ass looks even better" he smirked.

I blushed and turn to the preacher, soon we were exchanging rings and kissing...everything was perfect until.

BANG BANG BANG

Gunshots...

My face went pale as they grew louder they were getting closer.

I watched the members of my gang spring to action pulling guns out as some other people fled.

I pulled Sean behind me and looked at him fearfully.

"Mark w-what's happening?" he said tearing up.

"I'm not sure baby it'll be oka-"

BANG

I felt a pain through my right side as I fell to the floor yelling in pain I heard Sean scream my name and soon I saw him leaning over me with blood covering him.

"Mark Mark baby stay with me please baby!" He cried.

"S-Sean r-run get o-out of here" I winced putting my hand over his.

"I'm not leaving you here Mark"

Soon I hear a laugh and Sean and I turn our attention to Felix walking closer to us slowly.

"Looks likes it the end of the road for you to"

"You fucker" Sean screamed garbling a nearby gun and shooting Felix he fell to the floor and dropped his gun.

-Sean-

I put the gun down and turned my attention to Mark who was bleeding out, tears fell from my eyes as I put more pressure on his wound.

"Please Mark s-stay with me" I sobbed.

"S-Sean I will a-always love you" he said weakly smiling a little.

"Mark please I don't w-want you to go" I cries kissing him gently.

"I want y-you to stay s-safe okay? Stay with the g-gang...I also w-want you to m-move on o-okay"

"Mark! Stop it your not dying on me!"

"I-I'll see y-you soon m-my love" Mark said as he closed his eyes and stopped breathing

"M-Mark! Mark! No please come back please please don't die on me!" I cried laying my head on his chest.

Soon anger filled me as I turned my head to the one man responsible for this, Felix.

I still heard gun shots going off in the background in other rooms as I slowly stood up grabbing my gun and walking over to Felix pointing it at his head.

"I c-completed w-what I had to I-I killed hi-"

BANG.

~fin~