Chapter 17

Mark's pov
I woke up at about eight,everything was silent I looked over to see Jack's side of the bed was empty after remembering what happened last night I wasn't too keen on leaving him alone.

I got up and searched for him around the house call for him but not getting any answer, I started to panic where could he be, maybe he went outside.

I walked to the front door and opened it call out for Jack when I got no reply I walked out a bit and continued calling, until I noticed someone sitting by a tree with green hair, it was Jack. I went running towards him and noticed he was sleeping so I picked him up and brought him back home and put him on the bed and took off all his cloths until he was left in his boxers then I covered him up and kissed his lips.

"God I love you" I said before I left the room going to sit on the couch and have a quick cigarette.

--------two hours later---------

I heard creaking of the floor borders upstairs,Jack must finally be awake. My guess was correct because soon Jack came down the stairs still only in his boxers and with the comforter wrapped around him.

"Your finally awake"

He said nothing but climbed in my lap and wrapped his arms around me I did the same to him.

"You scared me when I couldn't find you in the house this morning"

"I'm sorry I scared you, I didn't plan on falling asleep outside last night after my run"

I put my hands in Jack's hair and ruffled earning a small laugh from him.

"You know I love you right?" I asked

"Of course and I love you too!, so much" he pulls me into a kiss and then pulls away.

"You'll never leave me right?" he asked

"I'm not going anything"

"Promise"he said holding up his pinkie.

I chuckled and locked my pinkie with his.

"Promise"

Oh god this is so short and it took me for ever to update I'm sorry but my updates will be more frequent now that I finished school for the summer and chartered will be longer but sadly all good things must come to an end and the end is in sight for this book maybe two or three more chapters, I don't want to give anything away but I know your going to hate me but hey I gotta a new book coming out soon I'll tell you about it in another update later everyone.