Chapter 15 Fun With A Gun

I woke up in Mark's arms and smiled seeing that he was still asleep, images from last night flashed through my mind and I could help the blush that spread across my face.

I really needed to shower so I tried to untangle myself from Mark's arms, when he stirred I stopped moving and waited for him to settle I finally got myself out of his arm's and I made my way to the dresser and picked out some close for today, then I realized I was still naked another blush formed on my face as I walked into the bathroom and set the close down on the toilet seat.

My back hurt like a bitch from the events last night but it was worth it, I pushed the pain to the back of my mind and turned on the shower water, watching the water drip consistently like rain.

I put my hand under the water to see if it was to my liking, when it was I hoped in, felling the hot water hit my back felt good it was a relaxing feeling.

Once I finished in the shower I hoped out and dried myself off with a towel then got dressed and walked down stairs to see Mark sitting in the front room on the couch, he hadn't noticed me yet so I snuck up behind him and kissed his neck.

"Hey baby" he said smiling.

"Hey love" I said walking to the front of the couch and sitting next to him.

"What were you thinking about" I asked.

"Oh just thinking about work,I think I wanna take you there, teach you how to work a gun" Mark stated.

I never really liked guns I was more into bows and arrows those were fun.

"I don't know Mark" I said looking away.

"It's for your safety so I know that when I'm not here you can at least protect yourself,I don't want them" Mark trailed off at the end of his sentence.

"Alright fine, if it'll make you feel better"I said sighing and looking back to him.

"Okay good it's for our own good" he smiled pulling me into his lap kissing me I giggled.

"I love you" I said putting our foreheads together.

"I love you to"

-------

After about an hour me and Mark got into the car and started driving to the hideout, I was really nervous about working with a gun but if it'll make Mark happy I'll do anything.

"Are you ready love" Mark asked unbuckling and opening his car door.

"Y-yeah" I said following his actions.

Mark and I walked hand in hand I still walk a bit slow since my knee was hurt I was lucky to avoid needing crutches, all I have to do is where a brace around my knee and my ribs but I can still get around.

Mark opens the door for me and led me to a room with a couch and a small box TV.

"Hey boss, hey jack" a females voice came from behind.

"Hey Lily" Mark greeted.

"Hi Lily" I said.

"How are you feeling Jack" she asked looking me up and down but stopping at my knee brace.

"I'm okay, just gotta take things slow" I said shifting my weight on to my un-injured knee.

"Glad to hear, so Mark tells me your going with me to learn how to work a gun" she says with a smile.

I look over to Mark confused "y-your not coming" I say softly.

"I have paperwork to do, but once I finish I'll be down as soon as possible" he said giving me a sad look.