Chapter Nine Missing

~Jacks Pov~
   Mark was back at work again and I was feeling a little lonely so I just decided to edit a video so it can go up on time as I finish I hear the front door open I just assume it's Mark so I get up and walk downstairs into the front room, I look at the mysterious figure and notice that it's not Mark.

"Who the hell are you" I say nervous but still sounding confident.

The figure turned to look at me and a smile grew on his face "Sean correct" he says. 

"Who wants to know" I say.

"I'll take that as a yes" he says walking towards me.

"S-stay back" I stutter out walking away from him, I run into the kitchen and grab a sharp knife and hold it out "get out o-of my h-house" I say.

He laughs in response and continues to walk toward me, he grabs my wrist and squeezes it tight till it pops I yelp and drop the knife on the ground the bigger man knees my stomach and knocks the air out of me I fell to my knees coughing and wheezing, he pulls out a needle and puts it close to my neck I move away as much as I can.

"N-No please d-don't" I stutter I feel a sharp twinge of pain in my neck and start to feel woozy "M-Marrrrk" is the last thing I can remember saying before it all goes black.

       ~Marks Pov~
     I am sitting in my office texting Jack to tell him I might be home a little late when I get no reply I get a little nervous but just brushed it off into thinking he was just recording, I have a meeting anyway with some new members to get to.

~time skip to after meeting~

That went well now I'm up to thirty six people in the gang but now it's time to go home I check my phone to see no replies from Jack now I'm really worried it's doesn't take him three hours to record and he always checks his phone.  I quickly walk to my car and jump in turning it on and driving home as fast as I could without attracting unwanted attention from the police and other drivers around me, once I arrive home I don't bother to take off my shoes I'm to worried about Jack.

"JACK" I yell up the stairs when I get no response I run up skipping steps running to his recording room he is not there I run to our room to see he is not there either.

"JACK THIS IS NOT FUNNY WHERE ARE YOU" I yell running back down stairs I walk into the kitchen seeing a knife on the floor.

"Oh god" then I see a camera on the table with a note and a old phone sitting on the paper it read

Hello Mark,
     I'm sure you'll want your precious boyfriend back huh? Well I'll give you the basic steps to get him back.
Step 1. The phone next to this note you will use it to call this number 876-5364 and only this number.
Step 2. After I give you basic instructions on what to do you will watch the video tape just to see what happened to your stupid little boyfriend.

You will NOT tell anyone what happened and you can NOT tell the police about this if you do he is Dead . You only have a little amount of time Mark you have till tomorrow at midnight your not here with what I want he is dead tick tock.
                                                 ~ sincerely anonymous~

I read the note over and over and over again still in shock after the fifth time I read it I quickly turned on the camera and watched the footage of Sean grabbing a knife to the man in black grabbing his wrist and maybe braking it,when he knees Sean in the stomach and he fell over In pain and the taller man pulled out a needle when Sean begged for him to stop to him calling out my name before he passed out then the footage stopped.

"Oh fuck" is all I could manage before a tear spilled out of my eye, I grabbed the phone and dialed up the number and waited for an answer at first all I could hear was what sounded like Sean screaming.

"SEAN" I yelled into the phone

"Hello Mark"a voice said into the phone

"What do you want me to do"I said coldly into the phone.

"Well first you can say hi to your boyfriend" the voice said before I heard a scream into the phone.

"SEAN" I yelled again.

"M-Mark please p-please help me" he cried I felt my heart brake in two hearing that.

"Anyway...what I need you to do firstly you will go to the bank I need 500,000 your a rich guy I'm sure you can manage that then I need you to drive to that old broken down factory building by the lake there you will walking to the building put the money down along with anyway weapons you bring and step back from there your boyfriend will be waiting after my boys collect your money count it if all is there you can have your boyfriend back if not he will be dead on the spot same with you got it. He finished.

"Sure when is this drop off going to happen" I say angry.

" eleven come alone see you then" the  voice said hanging up.

I end the call and stand In shock thinking over what to do.

Oh boi here we go with more action sorry this took a while to get out I had a bit of writers block and school stuff and now I am sick so yay but anyway more chapters should come out sooner now that I have some ideas but that's it for me later everyone.