Chapter three Im Sorry

~marks pov~
I was so angry with him he ran away told the first person he saw I couldn't control my anger I grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground and got on top of him, I pinned his arms above his head and used the other hand to grab his neck "i-I'm sorry" he said gasping trying to breath, suddenly I felt something inside me that said don't kill him you love him you can't kill him, I let go of his neck and he takes deep breaths "please.....I-im s-sorry" he says, I get off him and I pull him up and drag him back to the house I bring him to his room I throw him on the bed " I can't believe you" I say "please I'm sorry I won't do it again" he begs backing away from me on the bed till he is on the other side "I had to kill them it's your fault" I said "I-I know" he said looking down starting to cry, I don't even know what to do with him "please...I'm s-sorry I j-just want to go home or let my family know I'm okay" he begs he start to shake and fall to his knees is this normal, I walk over to him and help him up I pull him into a hug "you know you can't leave" I say letting go of him he just lays on the bed and cried I'm not even going to bother tying his hands up,I make sure all the windows are locked and I leave and close the door behind me and lock it I stay for a minute and listen to him sob I feel bad wait is he making me soft...no no he is not I think walking down stairs shaking the thought.

          ~jacks pov~
      I stay and sob what is my family thinking my friends fans what's going on I want to leave or tell everyone I'll be okay but I can't why is so nice to me sometimes one minute he is mad another he's hugging me happy and stuff I just don't get it what is going on I think to myself I stop crying soon after and realize mark didn't tie me up but he did lock the door and windows, soon I hear foot steps coming up the stairs and my door opened "do you want to shower" Mark asked I nodded my head and he walked me to the bathroom and left soon after, I turned on the water and undressed and stepped in, shortly after I finished I couldn't find my cloths anywhere "Mark" I yelled "yeah" he yelled back "I can't find my clothes"I yelled "I put them in the wash don't worry they will be done soon just wait in the bathroom and I'll bring them up" he shouted "okay thanks" I shouted back. After about five minutes of waiting he came up and stuck his hand through the door and handed me my clean clothes "thank you" I said taking them " mm hmm" he hummed and and walked away I change into the warm clothes and walked out what do I do now I thought I walk downstairs to see Mark he is smoking "did you have a good shower" he asked "yeah" I said looking down "do you smoke" he asks "no" I replied never in my life has I smoked and I don't plan to "alright then so sit down" he commands I do as I'm told "so you don't want to see Aaron again" he says "no no no please don't" I say "oh relax its fine I guess you'll just have to come to work with me then".

Sorry I know it's short but there is a lot of school stuff going on so I'm trying my Best to get chapters out but that's all from me later everyone.