Chapter 14 Reunited

~ Four mouths later, Marks pov~

I was finally bailed out of jail after siting there for four months and two weeks, I could finally go home and see Jack.

Lily came and picked me up after a long talk in the car and a drive home we were finally there.

"He's been waiting for you" Lily said with a smirk.

I nodded my head smiling and hopped out of the car and watched Lily drive away, as I turn around and climb up the steps to my house I'm greeted with the door opening and a small fragile Irish boy drowning me with his ocean blue beautiful eyes.

"MARK" he shouted and ran at me grabbing me in a hug which I gladly returned.

" I love you so much" I whispered into his ear.

" I love ye too" he said pulling me in for a kiss.

I stumbled backward falling onto the ground with Jack on top of me not braking our kiss,we both smiled and laughed a little into the kiss.

He pulled away for air and smiled putting our foreheads together.

"I tried to visit you, but the stupid police wouldn't let me" he whispered.

"I was afraid they'd put me in for years and is never get to see you, fuck I was so worried" I exclaimed putting my hands on his waist.

"Never leave me again" he said.

" I won't I promise" i said giving him another kiss.

"Let's go inside" Jack said getting off me and helping me up, holding my hand we walked into the house.

Getting a idea I smirked closing the door behind me and him.
~smut warning~
"What're you smir-" he started but i cut him off by pinning him to the wall and kissing him.

I go down to his neck and start to kiss him, finding his sweet spot.

"Mark~" he moans.

I pull away from his neck and pick him up leading him to our bed room, I kick the door closed and throw him on the bed hovering over him, I intertwine my fingers with his and pin them above his head kissing him.

I let go of one of his hands and trace my hand down his torso and under his shirt rubbing his chest,her warps his legs around my waist and uses his free hand to grab at my hair pulling it slightly.

I pull away panting, I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off slowly, then let go of his other hand and start to unbutton his pants as I pull them off.

"Baby, your wearing to much" he whines as he grabs the bottom of my shirt pulling it off.

Jack grabs my pants button and unbuttons it and pulls them off so now we're in equal clothing, I slowly start to move on him and listen to him moan.

"Mmmm M-Mark~" he says quietly.

I put my lips back onto his neck, kissing and sucking leaving hickeys, I slowly move my hands down his body to his underwear and begin to pull it down, revealing his member, I wrap my hands around his length pumping him.

"A-ahh-" jack moaned grabbing onto my shoulders.

"We're going to need some lube" I said taking my hand around from his member he whined in protest.

I got up and went to my draw and opened the third one taking out the lube, I walk back over to the bed and pull off my underwear, I look to Jack to see him staring at me, I smirk at him and climb onto the bed.

I quickly lube up my member and look to Jack, he gives me a nod saying its okay and I slowly push into him.

" Ahhhh~ Ahhh~ "he moans mumbling out profanities.

"Just tell me when baby" I hum grabbing his hands.

After a few minutes Jack tells me to move so I begin thrusting in and out of him slowly.

"M-Mark h-harder faster pl-please" he beg.

I started thrusting harder and faster into him, I grabbed both his hands and intertwined our fingers and I pined them above his head.

I looked down at him, watching him, mouth open slightly,eyes closed head thrown back bouncing with my every thrust.

"M-ahhhh Mark I'm c-close" he said.

"Cum for me baby,I'm close to" I said in a low tone.

"MARRRRK" he screamed as he came.

His tightness sent me over and made me climax as well.

"Oh fuck, JACK" I screamed as we rode out our orgasms.

"Holy shit that was amazing" Jack breathed.

"I love you baby" I said pulling out of him and flopping onto the bed beside him.

" I love you too" he said snuggling into my side.

Hey everyone I hope you liked my smut chapter of you read it that is I don't have much to say but thank you for reading it seems we are nearing the end of the book I have it all planed out all ready there should be about three to four more chapters maybe more but anyways later everyone.