Chapter eight The Danger Ahead

~Marks Pov~
    I ran through the messy blood covers walls with few corpses here and there I only recognized two from my gang damn it I hate losing my team.

I come across a teen girl she is with the Blue Skulls she quickly aims her gun at me but I shoot first hearing her whimper at the pain or the shot

"Sorry" I mumble walking forward into the dark hallway

"M-Mark" I hear someone squeak out my name

I turn to see lily laid on the floor bleeding from her shoulder.

"LILY" I yelled running over to her kneeling beside her

"I tried my best boss" she whispered

"Don't worry lily you can pull through this I know you can" I say putting pressure on her wound

I was worried about lily she was only seventeen she was pretty small as well and I don't know how much blood she has lost already.

"Boss the Blue skulls they retreated" Jeff another member of the gang said

"Good help me get lily to the doctors here" I say lifting lily she squeaks a little at the pain of moving, I carry her alone with Jeff to one of our doctors they take her in and close the door.

"Don't worry boss she is a strong girl she should be fine" Jeff said giving me a reassuring smile.

"I hope your right" I started getting flash backs as to when I was sitting here praying that Jack would be okay and wake up,I am soon taken out of my day dream when Mary a nurse that helped Jack talked to me.

"She should be fine the bullet was taken out of her shoulder and she didn't lose to much blood but she is still asleep" she said with a nice smile.

"Thank you Mary" I said standing up.

I started walking through the halls when I stumbled across the teenage girl I shot she looked about lilies age and she was still alive I walked over to her and she looked up at me.

"I-I'm sorry" she said "I never w-wanted to join the B-Blue Skulls" she said

"Well if I got you help would you consider joining me" I asked curious for her response.

She nodded her head In Response I picked her up and brought her to Mary who gave me a confused look in response so I told her the story with this young girl she nodded her head in understanding and took the young girl in and helped her I continued walking through the halls looking for bodies when I found one he was part of my gang I sighed and walked over to him to it was Tom his eyes were open so I closed them and stood up and walked away.

"Boss" I heard I turned around to mike.

"Yeah what's up mike"I ask walking over to him

"We lost more people ten this time they sure did a number on us" he said sighing out.

"So who did we lose" I ask curiously.

"Um from what I know so far it's Rico, Tom, Logan, Stacy, Ray,Trin ,Haylee, Sam, beck and Jaycee.

"Fuck" I mumbled out I was starting to stress myself out worrying about the future of my gang "do you know how many we took of theirs" I ask angry.

"About seven from what I saw" he said.

"Alright"I sighed out

"Ill have the clean up crew start cleaning" he said.

"Thank you mike I'm gonna head home" I said

"Alright boss see ya later" he said walking away.

"Have a good one mike" I said turning around and waking out of the building getting a fresh breath of air, I got into my car and pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive home.

~jacks Pov~
I'm worried about mark he should be back now right what if he is hurt what if he is dead or dying or he was taken, all these thoughts in my head made me dizzy my mind jumping to the worst conclusions that were possible please mark please come home please.

Soon after my worrying I heard the door open and a voice call out my name I jumped up and walked down stairs to see mark waiting for me.

"MARK" I yelled running to him and hugging him tight he hug me back.

"It's okay Jack I'm okay" he said in a calm voice.

"I was so so worried about you I thought you weren't coming back" I said putting our fore heads together.

"I will always come back to you Sean" he said giving me a hug.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you to".

Another chapter full of action yay not much for me to say but chapters might come out a little slower now that I have to go back to school soon but I'll try my best but that's all from me later everyone.