Chapter five I Love You

~marks pov~
        "What do you mean you lost him" I say angrily "his heart stopped beating I'm sorry there is nothing we can do boss" he says I turn around I have never felt so angry in my life "Mark there is nothing they can do it will be okay he is in a better place" lily says "how do you know that" I say, she looks down like she has nothing to say "TONY HE IS STILL ALIVE" Mary one of the medics yells tony runs back into the room and me and lily follow behind him "tony he is awake" she says "m-Mark where is Mark" I hear Jack say weakly "I right hear" I say walking over to him "we'll give you two some alone time" Mary says as they all walk out of the room closing the door leaving me and jack "Jack are you crazy" I say " I couldn't let you get shot t-that guy would h-have killed you" he says "Mark...I meant w-what I said before I passed out I r-really do love y-you" he says instead of saying something back I put my lips to his he kisses back I couldn't even explain the rust he gave me when we kissed I loved it so much. After a few minutes of kissing I pull away and we both smile at each other "I thought I was gonna lose you" I said "you can't get rid of me that easily" Jack said back grabbing my hand "I love ya,ya goof" he said while squeezing my hand " I love you to" I said back.

~jacks pov~
Some people might say it's wrong to love the person who kidnapped you,or they say it's wrong to love the same sex,but I don't care what those people think I think I started to like mark when her first kissed me the first time I tried to make a run for it, maybe now that I'm dating mark I'll be able to see my family get on YouTube to say I have to stop but how would I be able to say wen people asked me what happened that I was taken by a man I am now romantically involved with and her would just get arrested but I won't let that happen.

~time skip three days later still jacks pov~
I'm finally aloud to leave this place I've gotten stitches so know I just need to be carful for what I do with my body and I should try to avoid stressful situations I don't know why I'm just gonna do what the doctor says. Me and mark are driving back to his place when I decide to bring up a question " hey mark are you ever gonna let me see my family again" he looks at me and takes a deep breath "I've seen you all over the news people are looking for you the more they look the longer I'm going to be in jail" he says "there looking for me" I say shocked "well of course they are who wouldn't" he says looking at me " so are you going to let me" I ask he seems to be getting irritated by this question " Jack you can't and you know why" he says " no I don't" I say raising my voice a little "ITS THE SAME DAMN REASON YOU HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO THE PAST FEW WEEKS" he yells, has it really been that long a few weeks " PLEASE MARK I NEED TO LET THEM KNOW IM OKAY" I yell back he says nothing "I won't rat you out I love you don't you trust me" I ask calmly looking out the window " I do but I-" he starts but I cut him off by pressing our lips together he is caught off guard good thing we are on an empty road,he pulls away and pulls over the car and starts to kiss me again he reached over and cups my face and I rap my arms around his neck, when we pull away I put our foreheads together and close my eyes "okay you win I'll let you see your family" he says "wait REALLY" I say excited "yeah just don't say anything about me I'll let you stay there for a few days to catch up with them then you need to leave and say your going to live with a friend for a while" he explained " but what if they take me to the police" I ask "hmm just say you were really stressed out and you just had to take a brake from everything okay" he explained "okay" I say with a big grin on my face "so where do you live in assuming your going to your parents" he says I nod and give him my address we exchange phone numbers and he says I have two days till we find a place to meet I give him a kiss good bye as I leap out of the car and walk excitedly to my ma and pa's front door o look back and see Mark pull out of the drive way and take off down the road, I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer a few seconds later I hear a familiar voice "s-s-Sean" it's my big brother trey "t-trey" I say pulling him onto an embrace "o-oh my god it is you" he says pulling out of the hug and grabbing my face then pulling me back into a hug " yeah it's me I missed you" I say "I missed you to"he says, he grabs my hand and pulls me inside and drags me into the living room "LOOK WHOS BACK" he yells,my ma and ps stand up in astonishment "s-Sean" my ma says walking over to me "yeah it's me ma" I say pulling her into a hug I feel tears well up in my eyes my pa joins the hug and so does trey. After a few more minutes of hugging we all let go "where were you what happen are you okay" my ma asks frantically "ma everything is fine I just needed a brake I was so stressed I just needed to get away from it all and lay low for a while" I say "ARE YOU CRAZY" my ma shouts "YOU HAD US WORRIED SICK WE GOT THE POLICE INVOLVED WHY DIDNT YOU CALL" she yells "I'm sorry, my phone broke" I say "alright I'm not gonna grill ya with questions yet young man now why don't you go relax for a while or make a video to let your fans know your okay" she says "okay ma I love you guys" I say "love you to buddy" my dad says "love you to sweetie" ma says "I missed you little bro" trey said, I walked up stairs and got ready to film I turned on the camera and did my intro I explained what happened well not the truth of course just what I told my family when I finished I uploaded it to YouTube and almost immediately the comments fill with good messages and some questions I answered a few and got ready for bed it felt good to be back in a bed I know it's good to be back home and tomorrow it's off to see friends.

Aww how cute he got to see his family what would everyone feel like if this happened in real life I don't think I would be able to function properly with out jacks videos I would be sad and lonely HEY I'm not pathetic I have many friends but anyway that's it from me later everyone.