Chapter 13 Marks backstory

~Marks pov ~
Sitting in a jail cell waiting for my gang to bail me out gave me a lot of time to think, and I mean a lot of time, I started thinking back to the time I was thirteen,the first time I ever smoked.

Flash back
"Hey Mark" my friend Anthony said.

"Hey Anthony, what's up" I asked giving him a high five.

"Look what I found in my moms purse" he said pulling out a little red box and opening it,it contained eight cigarettes.

"Anthony why do you have those, they are bad for you" I said eyes widened.

"Oh come on man try new things,want one" he asked pulling one out and handing it to me.

" I-i guess" I stuttered taking it, he handed me a lighter and I lit the cancer causing stick and put it in my mouth.

I sucked in the foul tasting smoke the emanated from the end of it instantly regretting it as I coughs by instead of throwing it on the ground and stomping on he stupid thing I tried it again,and again until I was addicted to cigarette after cigarette it's what I spend my allowance on,hiding them from my parents it was a pain but they tasted gross but I needed them.

Flashback over

What a stupid decision I made and I still can't stop and I don't think I ever will, I also started thinking about the time me and my mom where jumped by the blue skulls and she died.

Flashback
Me and my mom were going for a nice walk.

"Mark it's so nice out today" she said smiling.

"Yes it is" I replied.

After walking for a little while longer these two guys appeared and they had knives they told us to give them all of our money,my mom pushed me behind her to try to protect me I was only fourteen she then told me to run and get help I did as told but when me and so man I found outside who said he could help me ran back we found my mother dead,we called the police immediately.

When the police question me I told them they both had a tattoo with a blue skull on their arm, I still think of those to men and I still vow to get revenge on the blue skulls

Flashback over

I've always wondered what would of happened if I stayed with my mother would we both be dead,would she still be alive. I guess I'll never know.

After think about what happens to my mother so many years ago I started think about how i formed my gang.

Flashback
I was seven teen years old when I came across lily she was a fourteen year old homeless girl running away from her parents because they found out she did drugs, she was also running away from the blue skulls who bought her the drugs she owed them money and she was scared I took her in and still helped her get her fix.

Lily started talking about how her brother OD awhile back and it was all the Blue Skulls fault she also wanted revenge so we started making a gang some people joined and we all became a big family.

Flashback over

Hey everyone I know this chapter was supposed to be put yesterday but i got sick and had to go to the doctors and blah blah blah but this was just more of a filler kind of chapter but be warned they may or may not be some SMUT in the next chapter or maybe in two chapters I'm not sure yet but anyway later everyone.