Chapter two Why why why

Small authors note maybe a rape trigger maybe
   ~Jacks pov~
    I wake up in the morning  uncomfortable I try to get comfy but I can't because of the stupid ropes soon Mark comes in and untied me and hands me some cereal "so are you just going to keep ignoring me" he asks I look away from him and finish the cereal he takes the bowl and sets it down in a dresser "do you want to get up and walk around" I nod my head and he opens the door I waste no time in trying to make a run for it I start to run down the stairs "HEY STOP" he yells but I keep going I trip on the last stair and fall to the ground Mark is standing above me looking down shaking his head "how did that work out for you" he said crouching down grabbing my chin and makes me to look at him "I just want to go home" I say "well you can't"he says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder I hit his back and struggle he almost drops me but instead he throws me up against the wall "I don't want to hurt you but you are becoming very hard to deal with" he says pushing our bodies together and putting our foreheads together "please just let me go please" I say sobbing, I feel his lips pressed against mine and I kiss back melting into the kiss he pulls away "are you calmed now" he asks I nod my head he leads me back into the bedroom and I lay down on the bed and he ties me up "okay I have to go into work so one of my buddies will be here watching you his name is Aaron I'm sure you'll like him" he says getting up I hear the door bell ring "that's him now" he says leaving the room then shortly returning with another male which I am correct to assume is Aaron "hello there I'm Aaron" he says "I'm sèan but call me Jack" I say Mark soon leaves and Aaron sits in the chair next to my bed "so you witnessed murder huh" he asks "yup and now I'm stuck here" I say "oh it can't be that bad" he says standing up and sitting on the bed a little to close for comfort "your a real hottie no wonder Mark likes you" he say crawling on top of me "get off me" I say but he ignores me straddling me and rubbing my chest he goes under my shirt and lifts it up a little and kisses my stomach " please stop" I say he ignores me again and start to kiss my neck I pull on the ropes as if to try to get him off me but have no luck in doing so,he goes up my neck to my lips and starts to kiss them I turn my head but he grabs it and kisses me roughly tears start to form in my eyes as I struggle to get him off me, he goes down to my member and begins to touch it "help someone ple-" I start to yell but he interrupts my sentence by kissing me,I start to kick my feet but nothing works he won't get off me a-am I about to be r-raped i think to myself as tears fall I wish Mark was here I wish his soft lips were on mine again,soon I hear his phone ring and he gets off me it was Mark that called him.
-trigger warning over-
~Marks pov~
      I get home and see Aaron waiting with a friendly smile "was he good" I ask "yeah he stayed quiet he is a real cutie" he says "yeah he is" I say "okay well I gotta get going man I'll see you later" he says"alright later man" I say as he walks out I head upstairs to see Jack crying "are you ever going to stop crying" I ask " I never want to see him again" he says looking away from me "and why is that" I ask "h-he tried to r-rape m-me" I hear him cry even more at the realization that he was almost raped "what" I say in disbelief"he wouldn't do that" I say "well he did" he says back "well he is all I got that will watch you so your going to have to deal with him" I say "no please not again" he begs "let's go for a walk in the woods" I say Jack looks at me and nods his head I untie him and lead him out of the house "now no funny business or I'll have to hurt you and we don't want that do we" I say he looks away and shakes his head and grabs onto one of the trees and stops for a minute "you alright" I ask he nods his head and keeps walking touching every tree he could as if it was going to be the last thing he did "so sèan why do you prefer Jack" I ask "it's just s nick name my ma gave me" he says "okay" I say back awkwardly.

~Jacks pov~
He took me on a walk in the woods I had to touch every tree just for a new felling other than those ropes my legs feel like they haven't been used in ages, suddenly I hear foot steps behind us mark grabs me and hides behind a big rock put his hand on my mouth and taking out his knife and putting it near my throat "you scream your dead" he says holding his hand in place the footsteps go past us it was just to joggers mark helps me up and puts his knife away "let's keep going" he says "we're are we going" I ask "just for a walk" he says back his phone rings and he looks at the caller ID I see it says BOSS in all caps "I have to take this stay here" he says walking off but still looking at me, he looks away from me and I make the stupid choice to sneak away once I'm far enough so I know he can't hear me I'm in a full on sprint I did it I escaped I think in my head two days of being trapped there and I'm finally free i say still running i think I can stop to get my bearings I think I hear foot steps approach me and I'm frozen in fear "hey are you okay" I hear someone say but it's not Mark ITS ONE OF THOSE JOGGERS "no please help me" I say he runs over to me " what's happened" he ask worried " this guy he kidnaped me he is chasing me somewhere please get me out of here" don't worry your safe now" he says I hear a gun shot behind the jogger and he falls to the ground I catch him and lay him on the ground "NO NO NO" I yell I look up to see who shot him and see Mark walking toward him "NO STAY AWAY FROM ME" I yell getting up and backing away "I told you to stay put" he says "you didn't have to shot that guy Mark stay back" I say he continues to walk toward me he grabs my hand and pulls me back "MIKE" I hear a girl yell behind me she runs to the other jogger and looks up at us "RUN" I yell she gets up but she is to late Mark shots her "no" I say struggling to get out of marks grip "look what you did I wouldn't of had to kill them if you didn't run off its all your fault" he says and he was right it was my fault I did cause this why did this happen why won't he leave me alone why why why.

Another chapter done woo this was a dramatic one sorry about the triggers in this one but I will always give a warning but anyway that all from me thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter later everyone.