Chapter 11

It was eleven o'clock when everyone left, and Connie knew to expect her parents home by midnight.
She took Jacob's hand after they had finished cleaning up, and led him up the stairs to her bedroom.
"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked as she laid down on the bed.
"More than anything" she replied.
Jacob laid down, pressing his lips to hers.
Connie deepened the kiss, moaning into it as she felt his erection pressing up into her thigh.
His hands ran up and down her sides until he finally gripped the bottom of her top and pulled it up over head head revealing her black lacy push up bra.
That was also quickly removed then Jacob pulled Connie up onto his waist and took her nipple into his mouth.

Connie threw her head back as Jacob sucked gently, whilst she trailed her hand down to his jeans and undid them.
Jacob lifted her up slightly so she could push them down along with his boxers then he kicked them off the end of the bed.
She hoisted her skirt down then pulled down her knickers, throwing them to the floor too.
Jacob's shirt was removed, Connie roaming his abs with her hands as he sucked on her neck.
She pressed her hands down firmly and pushed herself up, moving till she was about his hard length.
He gripped her waist as she descended on him, both of them moaning obscenely.

"Fuck" he groaned through gritted teeth.
Connie cried out and slowly began to ride him, bouncing up and down. The slapping of their flesh, stolen kisses and loud cries filled the room.
"Oh god Jacob!" Connie moaned as he thrusted his hips up to hers.
He gripped her hips tighter, both of them nearing their climax as she began to ride him even quicker.
"Mmm right there baby, fuck yes" Jacob groaned.
Connie threw her head back, crying out in ecstasy as her walls tightened around him and she came down his length.
The sensation set Jacob off, then with a loud groan of her name, he released his seed inside of her.

After catching their breath Connie rose of Jacob and laid down beside him.
He kissed her cheek and pulled the covers around their naked bodies, his breath hot on her neck.
"Happy Birthday baby" he whispered.
She smiled and snuggled in, "best birthday I've ever had thanks to you" she replied.
They closed their eyes, content being in each other's arms, falling asleep feeling more in love than ever.

"Connie?" Susan said as she knocked on the bedroom door the next morning.
It was past eleven o'clock and she had expected her daughter to be up by now.
"Leave her to sleep Susan" William said as he walked up the stairs.
"It's time for her to get up, this is ridiculous" she said.
"Leave her" William said again.
He sighed and braced himself, watching his wife's hand push down on the handle.
"What the fuck?!" She screamed.

Connie and Jacob both shot up, Jacob falling out of bed on to the floor completly naked.
He grabbed pillow, placing it infront of his man hood, or morning glory to be more precise.
Connie stared at her mother, covering herself with the duvet.
"What the hell are you doing in bed with my daughter?!" she spat at Jacob.
"Mum get out!" Connie shouted.
"No! What the hell Jacob?! She baby sits your little brother once and suddenly your friends with benefits!" Susan screamed.
"We aren't friends with benefits, he's my boyfriend and we love each other! This has nothing to do with you, nothing!" Connie screamed back.

"Nothing to do with me?! You're having sex under my roof, at sixteen! Sixteen Connie!" Susan said.
"Leave them alone Susan" William said from the door way.
"No! Does this not bother you?!" She shouted at William.
"Connie, Jacob, go back to bed. Look Susan, I said that Jacob could come around. I said he could stay the night. Fine I didn't give them permission to have sex but Connie is right, it's nothing to do with you. They are both sixteen, of the legal age, you can't stop them" William said.
"You knew?! You knew and you didn't tell me?!" She screamed.
"I asked him not to! Because I knew you'd be stupid and act like this! I hate you so much sometimes, just get out!" Connie cried.

Jacob sat down and put his arm around her shoulder as Susan glared at the other three people in the room.
"If you think you'll be seeing each other again then you can think again. I'm so disappointed in you Connie. And William, I had no idea you'd be so naive" she said angrily before walking out.
"I'm sorry, I tried to stop her" William said to Connie and Jacob.
"It's not your fault dad, it's mine. I'm sorry you had to defend me" Connie sniffled.
"I don't mind defending you sweetheart, shout if you need anything" he told her before walking out and closing the door behind him.