Chapter 7

Greyson's P.O.V. (bet you didn't expect that did yeah)

I watched as Damian was talking to his princess when I suddenly remembered something, MY GIRLFRIENDS COMING TODAY! I looked at Bruce and said "Um Bruce I have a guest coming today that I forgot to tell you about." Next thing I know I hear sneakers squeaking  on the marble floor and Alfred screaming "CODE FLAME SIR!!" Great I thought.

Damian's P.O.V.

Code Flame never heard of it I wonder what it stands fo......... "HELLO SUGAR HONEY!!!!!" Oh no!

Reason for Code Flame's P.O.V.

"HELLO SUGAR HONEY!!!!!!" I said while running to my babe Dick Greyson! I ran his way swinging my arms around his neck and Bruce screams "HER AGAIN I THOUGHT YOU BROKE UP, I CAN'T LET HER DESTROY HALF THE MANION..... AGAIN!!!!!" "Hey Bruce I couldn't help it Jason wouldn't shut up and Tim wouldn't stop hugging me." I looked at the kitchen to see if he built it the was it used to be and I saw..... THE CUTEST MINI BRUCE I HAVE EVER SEEN! I ran over to the little cutie and said while smooshing his face "You must be the little bat brat YOUR THE CUTEST!" I looked over to the girl beside him as she was giving me death glares. "Hello you must be the little bat brats ggggggiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllllfffffrrrriiiieeeennndddd!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sarah's P.O.V.

I saw her start squashing Damian's face and for some reason I got really, well I don't know what to call it BUT I didn't like it. She then looked at me and said "Hello you must be the little bat brats ggggggiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllllfffffrrrriiiieeeennndddd!!!!!!!!!!!" I instantly turned red and said "no and who exactly are you?" She let go of Damian's face but she then started smooshing my face while saying "why I'm Madison Solar aka Phoenix ex villain, till I met Bruce over there HEY BRUCIE!!!!!!" DUDE I KNOW THIS WACKO SHE ONCE WORKED FOR MY DAD AND BABYSAT ME!!!! "Hey babe I know a great place for a date and we can take the bat brats with us to.......THE CARNIVAL!!!!!!!!" Wait what did she call me?!?!?!?