Date Part 1 (Bixanna)

Bixslow's pov

I walked into the guild and sat at the Thunder Legion's normal table. Unsurprisingly, Freed was already there reading a book. I grinned. "Hey Freed!" I said. Freed looked up from his book. He gave me a small nod of acknowledgement. "Good morning Bixslow." He said, before returning to his book.

"Watcha reading?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

Freed sighed. "Nothing that would interest you..." He said. I smiled at him again. "Ya never know!" I said.

Freed looked up again and raised an eyebrow. "It's historical. Mostly about the history of rune magic." He said. "You were right. That doesn't interest me." I said.

"Hey boys." I looked up and saw Evergreen come over and sat beside me.

"Hey Ever baby. How's Elfman?" I asked grinning.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "How should I know?"

I smirked at her. "Well, aren't you a couple? I mean you always talk about him." I said.

She glared harshly at me. "Do I need to turn you to stone?" She asked.

Freed sighed and rolled his eyes. "Calm down you two." He said.

"Say Freed, why don't you go look for a job for us to go on?" I said. He stared at me suspiciously, but put his book down and walked to the request board.

"Where's Freed going?" A voice asked. I whirled around and saw Laxus.

"Hey Lax. He's just gonna look at some jobs." I said.

"Hmm..." Laxus hummed.

"Say Bix, when ya gonna ask Lisanna on a date?" He asked.

I simply smirked. "When you ask Freed on a date." I said.

Laxus raised an eyebrow. "Fine." A minute later, Freed came back. He nodded at Laxus. "Hello Laxus." He said.

"Hey Freed. Say, wanna go on a date?" Laxus asked.

Freed's eyes widened. "W-What?" He stuttered. Laxus just stared at him. "Alright, let's go." Laxus stood up, grabbed Freed's arm and dragged him out the guild.

"W-Wait! L-Laxus!!!" He said. Laxus looked back at me and smirked. I smirked back. Well. Time to find Lisanna. I thought. I stood up and looked around the guild. Ever stared after me.

"Good luck." She whispered. I gave her a lopsided grin. I finally spotted Lisanna talking with her sister.

"Hey, mind if I borrowed Lisanna for a sec?" I asked.

Mira smiled happily at me. "Good ahead!" She said. I grabbed Lisanna's arm and, like Laxus had down with Freed, dragged her out of the guild.

"Yes Bixslow?" She asked.

I tilted my head slightly. "I was wondering if ya wanted to go on a date with me." I said.

Lisanna blinked in surprise and started blushing furiously. "U-Um... I-I dunno...." She said.

I fake pouted. "So you don't want to go on a date?" I said.

"I-I never said t-that!" She exclaimed.

I frowned and tapped my chin. "So you do want to go on a date?" I said. She turned a darker red before shyly nodding.

I smiled at her. "Okay then! See you tonight at six!" I said, before I turned on my heel and walked back to my house.

A.N
Okay, I know this was short, but I will write the date later!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!! I WAS PUTTING IT OFF BECAUSE I'VE NEVER DONE THIS SHIP AND I'M SOOOOOOOOOORRY!!!! And OMG! Bixslow's character is sooooooo hard to capture!!! Ugh! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!