Preview (Stingue)

Rogue's pov

"ROGUE LOOK OUT!!!" I heard Sting scream. I whirled around and saw the enemy shoot a magic blast at me. I froze, my eyes going wide.

Just as it was about to reach me, Sting jumped in the way.

"STIIIING!!!!" I screamed.
______________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure you're fine?" I asked for the millionth time. Sting sighed.

"I'm telling you, I'm fine!!!" Sting said. I frowned. I was still worried. The blast must have done something, otherwise why would they generate it? I sighed. Maybe I was overthinking this.

We continued our walk to the train station, when we pasted a lesbian couple. Sting sneered at the sigh of them holding hands.

"Ewww. That's disgusting." He said. I froze. W-What?!
________________________________________________________________________________

I ran as fast as I could to the guild. I burst through the door. Everyone turned towards me and everyone stared at me in confusion.

"S-Sting...." I panted. Yukino walked over to me.

"Is something wrong with Sting-sama?" She asked in concern.

"He... He..." I stammered. I felt tears coming on. Why?! Why did I always get such bad luck.

"He hates gays... anyone non straight." I whispered.

A.N
So. This is a story I came up with a little while ago. I hoped you enjoyed this, and let me know in the comments if you want this to become a story!