Death is Inevitable (Persico)

Nico:
I hate this. No one is here, no one cares, no one ever has or ever will. My only escape is when my blood stains my existence crimson red. I wish for an escape from reality. Death, seems to be my only option. It's ironic, what has become of me. I just can't stay strong.

Not anymore.

My life is a joke. A source of entertainment for the gods. Why is it like this? Because that is the fate for all of his children.

Pain. Misery. Outcasted. Hated.

The thing I dislike the most, is when people pretend. Why bother pretending that you care? I see through your mask, there is no point. Just stop. You are not making it better, you are making it worst. Just leave me alone.

Percy:
He's getting worst, and I don't know how to help. Everyday, I see new marks on his pale skin. No one knows what to do. He is shutting everyone one out, even his sister. I want him to see that he is loved, that he is cared about. He never sees it. He thinks it's all fake.

Fake, fake, fake.

I guess most things in life are fake. I know the concern of the ones who love him, isn't though. He hasn't ever experienced love though. His mother died when he was young, as did his sister. His father, always said he wasn't good enough, that his sister could have done better.

He thinks that no one loves him.

He is wrong.

Jason:
I love him. I need him to stay with me, I need him to see my love. But he is too blinded by his own misery and heartbreak, to notice mine. Everyone is trying to help, but he is pushing them away.

He is pushing me away.

I want him to care for me, like I care for him. But first, I want him to realize that I care. He doesn't know that this love of mine, of everyone, isn't fake. Isn't pretend. Why can't he see that?

Because he is breaking.

Breaking like glass, and I can't do anything to stop him from shattering. Once he shatters, I will too.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Nico's pov

I walked down towards the dinning pavilion. As I walked, people looked at me with pity, or concern. I ignored them all. I didn't want or need their pity. I knew, it was all fake. They were really laughing at me, thinking about how pathetic I am. I can't stand it.

I ran all the way to the pavilion, and quickly sat at my table. Chiron watched me, as I made no move to grab any food. My stomach growled in protest, but I ignored it. I waited for dinner to be over. I hated dinner time. I always felt the stares of Chiron and the rest of the campers.

It was infuriating.

Why can't they just leave me alone? They aren't doing anything! They can't help. No one can.

Once dinner was over, campers started heading to the campfire, but not without glancing over at me in concern. That was the final straw. Tonight, I'm going to join Bianca.

Instead of going to the campfire, I went straight to my cabin. Hazel was away at Camp Jupiter, so I really did have no one. I knelt and pulled up a loose floorboard that was beside my bed. Under it, was a small box containing a knife. This was it. This knife was my escape, my sanctuary.

I pulled it out of the box and rolled up my sleeves. Hundreds of cuts already littered my skin. I gently pressed the knife to my wrist, nearly crying out in joy at the familiar sting. My mind began to remember Bianca's death, when Percy had gotten together with Annabeth, when they fell into Tartaros, all of the bad memories I had collected through the years surfaced.

I cried, but didn't stop my blade. I couldn't. This pain, this burden, was too much for me to handle. I cut more quickly.

I just wanted it to be over.

Nobody's pov

Everyone was sitting by the campfire, roasting s'mores. The atmosphere was tense and solemn. The situation with Nico was putting a toll on everyone. Everyone at camp cared for him, but he just never saw it. Suddenly, the flames of the fire burst up and campers scrambled away to avoid getting burned.

"What..." Percy mumbled, when he felt a familiar presence of power. Annabeth and the rest of the seven recognized it as well.

"Lord Hades?" Chiron said, eyes wide. Immediately, all the campers scramble up. Everyone was scared of the lord of death. People were looking around, but they couldn't see him. Suddenly, he appeared out of the shadows, carrying Nico's limp body.

"Nico!" Annabeth cried. Everyone looked in horror at the bloody form of Nico di Angelo.

"Save my son." Hades said. Everyone looked at him in surprise.

"Please...." Hades whispered. Will and the other healers didn't need to be told twice, and immediately ran off to grab ambrosia and nectar.

Percy and Jason rushed over to Nico and both of them ripped their shirts and wrapped them around Nico's wounds.

"Please... please please please." Jason whispered over and over again.

"God Nico. Don't die. Don't you DARE die!" Percy said, desperately trying to stop the bleeding. But it was too late.

Nice di Angelo, was dead.