Alone Part 2 (Stingue)

Sting's pov

I bolted upright in bed. I was panting heavily and sweating. I looked around wildly. I put my hand to my head. Calm down.... it was just a dream... I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't get the image out of my head. Rogue's lifeless eyes staring into mine.... the note that read alone....

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the memory. The dream had felt so real... but... what if it hadn't been a dream?! My eyes widened at the thought and I bolted out of bed.

No no no no no no!!! Please be in bed, please be in bed please be in bed! My thoughts were a frantic mess, as I ran to Rogue's room. I burst through the door, not caring about the noise I made. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Rogue's sleeping figure. I stumbled towards him and sat on the side of his bed.

His face was one of calm and I smiled at the sight. I reached over and started to stroke his hair, to reassure myself that he was really there. Rogue made a sound of happiness, almost like a cat purring, and I chuckled softly. I glanced at the clock, my eyes widening when I saw that it was about 6 o'clock.

That's weird.... Rogue normally gets up around this time. I thought with a frown. I stood up and headed back to my room. I yawned. I wasn't used to getting up this early, but I was scared to go back to sleep. I was terrified that that dream will resurface. I felt my eyes droop, and gave in to unconsciousness.

Time skip

I woke up a few hours later. I was panting again. It was that nightmare. It was back. I ran a hand through my hair. I couldn't figure out why I was having it. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the sleepiness away.  I heard the shower and figured Rogue was having one.

I relaxed. I didn't know why I was so on edge today. I sat up on my bed and waited for Rogue to finish in the shower. I saw my phone light up from a text message. I frowned.

Who could that be? I normally only text Rogue when he's on a job without me.... I picked it up and saw that the name was 'Girlfriend' I blinked.

When did I get a girlfriend? I read the text and it said:

Hey bae. How are you? See you tonight! xox <3

I just stared at my phone, dumbfounded. What is going on?! I thought. I heard the shower turn off and I tossed my phone in my bed. I stood up and head for the bathroom. The door was open when I got there, so I hopped into the shower.

As the warm water ran down my back, I found myself getting lost in thought. I had no memory of a girlfriend. I was so confused! Do I have amnesia or something? What the hell is happening to me?! Maybe I can ask Rogue! I nodded to myself. I was going to ask Rogue.

After I washed my hair and body, I walked out of the shower and got dressed. I walked into the kitchen and saw Rogue eating breakfast. He blinked in surprise when he saw me.

"Sting? What are you doing here?" He asked softly. I stared at him in confusion.

"Um.... I live here." I said. Rogue frowned and shook his head.

"But you moved in with your girlfriend." He said, his voice filled with confusion. I blinked a couple of times. I stared at him with a blank look on my face.

"I did?" I asked. Rogue nodded slowly. I frowned.

But I would never leave Rogue! He still has nightmares and needs me to be by his side! I thought. I was so lost in thought, that I didn't notice Rogue trying to get my attention.

"ing... ting... STING!" He yelled. I blinked and turned to stare at him.

"Sorry, what did you say?" i asked sheepishly. Rogue rolled his eyes.

"I said that you should probably call your girlfriend to tell her of your memory loss." He said patiently.

"O-Oh..." I said. I pulled out my phone and went to my contacts. I scrolled through them until I saw 'Girlfriend' I pressed the number and the phone began to ring.

"Sting! Good morning! How are you!" An obnoxious voice came from the other end. It was high pitched and I flinched.

"I'm uh... fine." I said awkwardly.

"That's good! You're picking me up at six right?" She said. I stared blankly at the wall.

"Tell her!" Rogue hissed.

"Um.... I have something I need to tell you..." I said, I still felt really awkward.

"What is it sweetie?" She said. I unconsciously flinched when she said that. For some reason, it didn't feel right when she said it.

"I uh...." I stammered. I glanced over at Rogue and saw him staring at me expectantly. I quickly walked away. For some reason, I didn't want him to hear what I was about to say.

"I think we should break up." I said. I heard her gasp at the other end of the phone.

"W-What?! A-Am I not good enough? Why? What did I do wrong?!" She practically screamed. I yanked the phone away and frowned.

Why did I ever get together with her? I thought.

"It just didn't feel right. Sorry." I said.

"DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT?! STING WHAT THE HELL IS-" I hung up before she could say any more. I sighed heavily. I had no idea why I didn't remember her, but I was happy I didn't.

I walked back to the dinning room. Rogue was still sitting at the table and looked up when he smelt me. He tilted his head at me.

"Why happened?" He asked. I sat down heavily and ran my hand through my hair.

"We broke up." I said bluntly. Rogue spat out his milk. He wiped his mouth and stared at Sting in disbelief.

"W-What? Why?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It just didn't feel right. Plus, she was a bitch." I said casually. Rogue simply stared at me. He blinked a couple of times, before allowing a soft smile to appear on his face. I felt my heart skip a beat when he did.

"You always were an idiot." He said in amusement. I blinked a couple of times, before reaching over and punching Rogue lightly on the shoulder. He punched me back, and soon we were laughing and punching each other lightly.

This. This is what feels right. I thought.

My pov!!!!

Rogue was smiling happily and Sting found himself leaning over. A few seconds later, their lips were join in a kiss. Sting felt Rogue try to pull away, so he grabbed Rogue's waist and pulled him closer. Rogue gasped into Sting's mouth and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue into Rogue's mouth.

Rogue moaned quietly and Sting greedily ate it. Sting pulled away for some air and he looked over at Rogue. Rogue's face was flushed a delicious red. Sting smirked and leaned over and planted a kiss on each. He suddenly grabbed Rogue and placed him on his lap.

"S-Sting...?" Rogue asked quietly. Sting smiled up at him.

"Yes?" He asked innocently. Rogue shifted a bit uncomfortably, before settling down.

"What are you doing...?" He asked softly. Sting put his nose on Rogue's.

"I figured out why it felt wrong with that girl..." He said, just as softly as Rogue. Rogue tilted his head slightly in confusion. Sting smiled.

"Because I love you." Sting said happily. Rogue face flared up back to that beautiful red.

"I... I love you t-too..." He said. Sting smiled brightly. They were no longer alone.

A.N
This wasn't nearly as depressing as last time! And they got together! If you have any requests, don't be shy to leave them! I will always tell you if I will be doing it or not. I'll see you later!