Fighter (Percico, Sort of)

Nico's pov

I sat at my table. Percy was sitting at his table. Ever since Annabeth broke up with him, he's been pretty gloomy. I sighed. I wanted to help him, but I knew he still felt guilty for what happened in the past. I stood up and went to my cabin. I wanted to show him that I forgave him.

I thought for awhile, when I got an idea. Not many people knew this, but I was actually a good singer. I didn't like singing in front of people though. I decided to sing Percy a song. I wasn't going to sing it to him personally though. That was too embarrassing.

After I finished writing the lyrics, I grabbed my phone, yes I have a phone, and decided to record myself singing the song I wrote. This was going to be so embarrassing.

Percy's pov

I was walking back to my cabin after some training. I was tired. When I walked to my bed though, I noticed there was something on my bed. It was someone's phone. I frowned. Why was someone's phone here? I grabbed it and decided to go on to photos to see if there was a photo of the owner or something. The only thing on it was a video. I tapped it and saw a caption that said "To Percy Jackson" I blinked a couple of times before playing it.

I stared in shock at the video. It sounded like... Nico? I blinked a couple of times. Nico could sing? Why did he give this to me? I watched it again, but this time I watched the lyrics. Some were a bit harsh, but over all, I think Nico was saying he forgave me... He was... Thanking me. I was in shock. I thought he despised me. But... He went so far as to sing a song for me to tell me that it's fine.

I smiled. Oh Nico... Thank you...

A.N

I hope you enjoyed this little one shot! Sorry it wasn't as long, but it was all I got at the moment. Yeah.... I hope you enjoyed it!