Chapter 20

After moments of passionate kissing, both of them stopped and looked at each other's eyes. Their eyes were filled with the strange, weird, unexplainable feeling that the two of them mutually felt for each other...

...Love.

Chun moved forward and pulled her into a hug, "I'm in love with you, Ella," he whispered.

"I'm in love with you too, Chun." She replied in her very soft voice.

Chun broke off from their hug, "I didn't hear what you said," he complained in mock anger pointing at his ear. Ella laughed at him and pulled his ear gently to near her lips, "I said, I'm in love with you too, Chun."

After hearing what she said, Chun hugged her tightly and whispered, "I didn't think you were ever going to tell me you loved me." Then he loosened his hug, afraid he just squished their precious baby and continued, "I've always thought you had a crush on me in high school, like any other girls did, however I've never actually felt you did. Therefore I tried to impress you then, by being the president, I didn't hesitate to be nominated even though I could actually drop out of the race. When we graduated, I still didn't feel it and I had to move to Taipei. I tried to move on, I really thought I could but then I guess you're mine after all hahaha!" he laughed at the turn out of events, feeling shy about his sudden confession.

"You mean you liked me since high school?" she asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, I did. And I thought you liked me too," he answered. "But I didn't know whether it was just my imagination until now." he added while smiling.

She thought about what he said, "I also didn't think you liked me, or even noticed me. You were the most popular, the most athletic and the handsomest boy in school and you became the president. I really didn't think I had a chance. That was why I only looked, and admired you from afar," and confessed.

"You mean you also liked me since high school?" he asked.

"I guess we liked each other since high school," both of said in unison and laughed. After their brief laughter both of them once again looked at each other eyes.

In the midst of their lovingly stares at each other, Ella suddenly felt a kick inside her tummy and looked down.

"I think the baby's cold" she said with a chuckle.

"Then we better go inside." Chun said worriedly.

"Let's go!" Ella said enthusiastically and walked ahead of him, walking her way to the mansion.

"Hey!" Chun called out, and quickly interlocked her hand with his so they could hold each other's hand while waking.

"You are so corny." Ella teased him.

"I don't care. Hehehe," he said then he opened the door for her with his free hand, the other still holding onto Ella's when they had reached the mansion.

--

When they got upstairs Chun wouldn't let go of Ella's hand. "Wei! Chun! I need to get some rest!" she complained, "Let go already."

She was trying to get inside her room while Chun was preventing her from entering. "What do you want exactly?" Ella finally asked him desperate to have a nice rest.

Chun let out a sigh, "I thought you'd never ask" he said. "It's simple, really."

"What? What is it?" she asked trying to be calm.

"I want...I want...." He said while stroking his chin as if he was still thinking about it.

"What?!" Ella asked impatiently and annoyed.