Chapter eight: sway

Authors note : please read this is URGENT!!!
Okay, so please listen to crazy in love (2014 remix) from the fifty shades of grey soundtrack!! I was listening to that song the ENTIRE TIME!!! Please listen to it!!! This is the song that Cleo also dances to.

I stood behind the curtain. My pulse was skyrocketing and I felt like passing out. Candice had given me an inspirational speech, but I admit I wasn't listening. I felt like my brain was going a 100mph and I couldn't think.
I could hear the song end. That's my cue. Move! MOVE! I was too scared to move. I was frozen. My feet didn't want to move. I cursed. I took a deep breath and walked out into the stage. The walk to the main pole was a little long. So I moved sensually, swaying my hips to the music. Each step matched the beat of the music. The heels against the surface made a clicking noise, and I tried to forget about the dangerous height of the heels. When I finally reached the pole, I spun around just as the music grew more intense. I let my body get lost in the music, my body sensually flowed with the intoxicating sounds of the music. I could hear nothing but the music, and I didn't bother looking out into the crowd. Just then I backed up against the pole, and slowly slid down. When I squatted down, I opened my legs quickly and shut them. I could hear cheers, but I tried to ignore it. I then got on my knees and crawled to the closest man I could find. I grabbed his tie and brought him closer to me. I could feel his excitement radiate off him. I brushed my lips against his jaw, and then let his tie go. I then gracefully got up, and then made my way back to the pole. I watched girls climb up the pole, and I always wondered if it was hard? Time to see? I climbed up the pole, using the same technique I seen the girls use. When I was about five feet up, I leaned back, all the while hanging on for dear life. I pulled myself back up, and managed to twirl on my way down. It was nearing the end of the song, so I did a really bold thing. I slowly got down on all my fours, and arched my back and flipped my hair. I then laid down so that I was on my back. I arched my back and spread my thighs. My hands slid around my body. My mouth slightly gaped when one of my hands caressed my boob. I then rolled back over so that I was once again on all fours. The music was coming to an end, so I quickly kneeled and stood up. I turned around slowly, and then made my way off the stage making sure my walk off was slowed down and confident. Once I was behind the curtains I took a deep breath of relief and nearly collapsed with exhausted. I held myself against the wall, and looked up.
Candice was standing there, her mouth wide open and her eyes were the size of golf balls.
"What... Was.... That?" She said, her voice sounded incredulous
Oh god, I must have done a horrible job. I nearly facepalmed "I'm so sorry! I just went out there and-"
She cut me off, "killed it!"
I closed my eyes and groaned "I get it, it was horrible! No need to rub it in!"
"No, no, no!" She smiled and laughed, "you were AMAZING out there!! I couldn't keep my eyes off you!" She sounded genuinely happy
I titled my head, "I didn't do a terrible job?"
She shook her head, "who ARE YOU?" She then added on "holy fuck! Cleo! Hot damn.... How did you learn all that? I mean, you've got some moves! I'm gushing! I just can't stop talking about it! Wow! Truly amazing!" She rushed out, clapping her hands happily.
A wave of relief hit me, and I could feel my shoulders relax "Candice, I was so scared... My legs felt shaky... I thought I was going pass out!"
She hugged me, "you did great!"
I hugged her back, we broke apart and I couldn't stop smiling. For once in my life, I didn't make a absolute fool out of myself.
Just then a girl approached us. She held three plastic bags that were completely stuffed with bills.
"Hey girl, these are for you!" She said cheerily, as she handed me the bags "we just collected everything from the stage!"
"Thank you!" I said, truly amazed at how much money was stuffed into them.
She nodded and then added "great job, by the way"  I thanked her.
Candice stood there with an incredulous look on her face, "that is a LOT of money for one dance, Cleo..." She grabbed a bag and picked it up, "these are mostly fifties and hundreds!"
My eyes widened.

Authors note:
How was that??
Please vote and comment because that shit seriously means the world to me!!!!!!!!