Chapter eighteen: The fall

"You need to eat." Leo demanded, his voice cold and detached, his eyes were rested on lips.
We were sitting in a large dining area at a emasculate table. The table was large. Come to think of it, the entire house was empty and cold. I risked a glance around and truly realized how undecorated it actually was; no pictures, no paintings, nothing. 
"I SAID. YOU NEED TO EAT." His voice was raised, he slammed his fist down on the table with a loud bang. I jumped. His eyes were filled with anger and his expression looked sinister. 
I took in a shaky breath, "I'm not hungry, I told you." My voice was faint and scared.
He huffed out, "I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this..."  he apologized.
From what I've seen and heard he's worse, but I didn't dare say that.
"Go. Go up to your room. Before I change my mind." He said through clenched teeth, clearly holding in his anger.
I stood up and stiffly made my way towards the bedroom that he called mine. My guard was following me, always remaining a couple steps away.

We reached the bedroom and he opened the door for me, I walked in and he shut it behind me and I heard him lock it. Damn. 

The mansion was immense and from what I seen it was located in the richer elite area in long island. I looked around and soon realized that since I was on the third floor. There was no way I could jump out without breaking something. 

I walked over to the large canopy bed and sat down. I could feel tears welling in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. How did I get in this mess? I could I get out? Was candice okay?

I stood up from the bed and made my way towards the window, I looked out into the lawn. A wave of determination hit me, I could do this. I looked around the window and realized that it wasn't locked or anything. I guess Leo didn't expect me to try and escape. His first mistake. 

I looked further down and realized that below my window was a large bush. His second mistake, I laughed to myself nervously. 

You can do this cleo. You can do this, I repeated to myself as I slowly opened the window. When the window was open I already felt free. I ran back to the bed and tore the sheets off my bed. I tied the ends together as tightly as I could and then I tied one end to the bed post. I rushed back over to the window and threw the sheets over and out the window. 

I crawled unto the ledge of the window, hanging tightly unto the sheets, I slowly begun to lower myself. Holy shit! This was harder than it looked in movies. My arms felt like weak noodles as I slowly inched down. I made the fatal mistake of looking down, I nearly fainted. I still had a lot to go. 

I heard a small rip. OH HELL NO!  

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE GYM MORE WITH CANDICE! I cursed quietly to myself. 

I looked up to see that my life relied on a tiny piece of fabric that was currently ripping. I looked frantically back down at the ground and realized it would be a big fall. I quickly begun to slide down before it was too late. I managed to slide about another couple feet before I felt the blankets completely rip, leaving me to plummet to the ground. I let out a blood silent scream as I fell. 

I fell into the bush with a large thud. I pushed myself off and rolled over unto my back. I groaned. An intense shock of pain reverberated throughout my body and I recoiled in utter pain. I bit back a cry and my eyes shot open and tears instantly welled making my vision blurry. 

"Fuck." I cursed as I tried to get up. 

I heard alarms sounding all over. I willed myself off from the grass and stood up. I noticed that there were men runnings towards me. I limped towards the lining of the woods and hurriedly tried to escape. I didn't run fast enough; I felt arms reach around my body and grab me. I screamed in protest and tried to get out of their grip. They dragged me back to the mansion. I scratched and punched. 

Once they got me back inside, I was sent to a much scarier looking room. No... it wasn't the cosy bedroom I was first brought to; it was more like a dungeon. We walked down the basement steps and the guards brought me to the room and shoved me in. I let out a strangled cry as I fell unto the floor. I looked back in just enough time to see the doors closing. 

I lay there crumpled on the ground, angry tears streaming down my face. I punched the hard ground beneath me and let out a sob. I shouldn't have been stupid, I should have planned my escape better. I looked around the dim room, and realized it looked much like a medieval dungeon.  

Authors note: 

HI! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH COLLEGE! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT!! (that cute guy is in my class again! I'm screaming. wow ok.)

Also it was my birthday yesterday!!! it was okay-ish lol. hope you all had a great day today!!!