Chapter seven: boss

Mr.demonte... The boss... Whatever he was, was stuck in my thoughts. I couldn't get my mind off him.
Three days have passed, and every night was spent in the club. I hadn't told Candice about what happened, and recently I was thinking about moving out into a place of my own. Sleeping on a couch every night wasn't my thing. Candice and I had talked about it, and she said that whatever I wanted to do, she would be happy. She then admitted that things would be lonely, but then she also said something along the lines of 'her sex life will finally be back to normal.' I laughed harder than I should have, and then apologized for her lack of action in the bedroom.
I hadn't seen the boss once, and to be honest I'm glad. It would be weird and awkward.
I went back to the salon to get my bikini area 'touched up' which was hell. Candice had accompanied me and we got our nails done after.
After getting ready we headed out for the club, tonight I was going to wear a new outfit I had recently bought. It was skimpier, sexier, and I loved it. I did my own makeup, thanks to candices makeup lessons. It consisted of light natural blush, mascara and eyeliner.
We did our usual routine of serving drinks, and everything was going normal until a girl walked up to me.
"The boss wants you upstairs" she said gritted through her teeth angry for some reason, "no excuses." Added as she walked off
Alexis give me a weird look, and I shrugged. I made my way to the office which was up the stairs. I knocked, until I heard a masculine voice tell me to enter.
He sat there, watching me intently. I could tell he was stressed by the tension in his shoulders.
"Sir?" I asked
He sat farther back in his seat, still quiet.
"I've heard that you've given one of my customers advice on how to run their business?" He stated, his voice sounded angry
I thought back, no I never did that.. Oh wait.. I remember. "He asked me what I would do?" I argued back, "and he said he wanted an honest answer... And if I didn't, I would be refusing a costumer."
The boss sat up in his chair, his expression was rigid "you know you are allowed to refuse a costumer if you are uncomfortable.." He spoke that softly, then he quickly returned to his usual emotionless and cold demeanor "thanks to you, whatever you told him that night, lead to the destruction of Denvi industries... Which so happens to be a loyal benefactor to the club." He gritted out the last part
I couldn't help but roll my eyes, "it's really not my fault, it was his decision to take my advice or not..." I quipped
"Next time keep that mouth of your shut." He said, and then he waved his hand as if to dismiss me "you may go."
I turned around, and strode out. Right before I opened the door,
He said, "No more late night walks anymore."
I gave him a look, "it's none of your business what I do in my free time, Mr.Demonte..."
I could tell my attitude made him angry, his jaw tightened as he leaned back in his chair and looked at me.
"
I almost rolled my eyes, but I didn't say anything and walked out.
It wasn't my fault that the Australian guy took my advice, I mean it was his decision in the end. I quickly made my way down to the club. The song that played was intoxicatingly sensual. I was just about to go to the bar, but a hand pulled me back.
"Girl!! I think I sprained my ankle!" Candice yelped, I grabbed her and helped her stand up.
"What happened?" I asked, obviously worried
She shrugged, "I kinda slipped on the stage... And I NEEDYOUTOCOVERFORME!" She said the last part really fast, I couldn't understand.
"What?"
"You need to cover for me!" She exclaimed, holding her two hands together praying for me to say yes.
I looked at the stage, and I instantly felt sick "I don't think I can do that Candice..."
She pouted.
"I don't even know how to dance!" I added wimpily
She grabbed my shoulders "just go with what feels good! I promise you'll have fun!"
I sighed, "I suppose I can."

Oh god.

Authors note:
Hey people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's super short! But I hope you vote and comment because it literally makes my whole entire day. Please, please, please vote!