Chapter twelve: mischievous

This chapter is short! don't be mad! I didn't have much time as I was super busy over holiday break! hope you all had a nice holiday and happy new year!! sorry for this short chapter!! love u all

~

It had been five days since the incident with Leo. I had avoided him like my life depended on it, I seen him in the club, every time I seen him he would either be surrounded by important looking men or he would be sending me ridiculously wicked glances.

I kept my best to avoid.
I went back to waiting tables, and I was getting a good amount of money doing that. I walked back to the bar and alexis handed me a marker and a notepad, she was just about to instruct me to write down something, when I heard a voice from behind me. I set down the notepad and nervously clutched the marker. 
"Excuse me, cleo?" A finger tapped my shoulder and I turned around and there was a much taller girl standing behind me.
"Yes?"
"You are wanted in the private room #3..." She gave me a quick smile, and walked away.
"Private room?" I heard a questioning voice from my side, it was Candice standing there with a bemused expression on her face
"What even is that? It sounds like something... I'd rather not." I admitted honestly
Candice walked closer, "you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable with it."
I thought for a moment, "well.. I guess I could see what it's about?"
Candice looked at me with a protective gleam in her eyes, "if you are not comfortable in any way, just excuse yourself and then come to me."
I rolled my eyes at her protectiveness over me, but I took her words seriously. "Alright, will do..." I give her sarcastic salute, and turned on my heals and walked over to the private rooms.
A long hallway lined with spaced apart rooms with curtains for privacy. My heels clicked against the marble floors.
I came to the third room and opened the curtains slowly.
Ohh my god.
Leo was sitting there with his legs slightly spread As he held a glass drink lazily in one hand.
His dangerous gaze found mine and I stilled.
The room was medium sized. It had a private pole, accompanied by comfy looking booth that Leo was sitting in. He sat there and he radiated power and control. My heart constricted at how handsome he looked. 
"Hi." My voice sounded small
Silence.
I could hear my own heart beating wildly. His gaze hadn't wavered once as he took a huge drink out of the glass and set it down beside him with a sharp clink. His hair was disheveled and I noticed he had slight stubble, that made him look all the more... Alluring.
"Why?" He said, his deep voice cutting through the silence
"What are you talking about? I can't read minds? I'm not going to stand here and wait for you to attempt to form a sentence." I stated, kinda loosing my patience.
His lips curled up in a smile. But this smile wasn't a nice one. No. It was like a wolf bearing it's fangs.
And in a quick blink.
His arms encircled my waist and he pulled me flush against him. The curtains fell and closed. Leaving us alone.
His hold on me was firm but it held a sort of gentleness.
"Why have you been avoiding me?" He said in his melodic and deep voice. I noticed right away his voice has a slight slur in it. He's drunk.
I gave him a dark look, "I haven't been avoiding you."
He laughed a cold laugh, "yes you have..." He leaned in closer.
I noticed up close that he was a scar that ran straight through his eyebrow. Maybe he wasn't so perfect after all. 
And all of a sudden, his body collapsed into mine. I struggled to keep him upright. I pushed him towards the booth and let him fall limp into the soft cushions.
He just.... Passed out?

I walked closer to him and nudged him with my finger. I smiled mischievously to myself as I uncapped the marker that I had been holding the entire time, and I bent over and proceeded to draw a very intense unibrow along with another male body part... I took a step back and looked at the masterpiece.I held my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh. I quietly backed out of the room and walked out with a confidence in my walk and a grin on my face. 

Oh he was going to be pissed. I didn't care, it was so worth it. 

A/N:

Thaanks for reading!!! votes and comments make me so happy!! also I have a new story up called 'WAR PAINT' and it would mean a lot to me if you could go and check it out! 

:) :) :) :)