Chapter 3

••••••
Kaleah Nicole Indigo
••••••

It's been at least four days since school has started and it's been cool as fuck, even though Fizz is getting on my damn nerves.

"Will you shut up!" I snapped at Fizz as he rambled on about sponge Bob and Patrick.

"Fine baby Mayweather." He said under his breath so I did the ruly thing and stopped in my tracks and gave him a back hand to the neck. The hallway was empty and quiet so the slap kind of echoed.

"Kaleah don't be putting your fucking hands on me." He narrowed his eyes at me, but me being me, I didn't give a fuck so I punched his arm just to test him.

Before I could even analyze what happened, I was pressed up against the lockers with my hands above my head and his body pressed against mine.

"I told you to stop putting your fucking hands on me, didn't I?" The sound of his voice kind of turned me on. I let my eyes travel down to his kissable lips as he swiftly swept his tongue across them.

I nodded slowly as I unwillingly bit down on my bottom lip slightly, and I watched as his eyes traveled down to my lips. A sly smirk was plastered on his.

"Aight then." He said while pulling away from me and letting my arms go and then walked away. Leaving me dumbfounded.

I rushed towards my second period class which I have with Aisha when I realized that the bell had rang.

I looked through the window of the class room door and waited until the teacher turned to face the board before I quietly opened the door and snuck in. I was just getting ready to sit down next to Aisha when the most aggravating voice I've ever heard interrupted me.

"Ms. Johnson Kaleah just came in late!" Thotnisha snitched, loud and clear might I add. I looked over at her and glared at her stupid ass.

"Ms. Johnson, she's been here the entire time. Shorty over there just wants attention but she needs to realize that this isn't a daycare, it's a class room!" Aisha said, which had the class chuckling.

"Miss Indigo, since you've been here the entire time what have I've been talking about for the past five minutes?" Ms. Johnson looked up at me with a quirked eyebrow.

I glanced down at Aisha's notes quickly before answering. "The civil war and the Mexican-American war." I guess she was satisfied with my answer because she nodded and turned back around to face the board.

"Why were you late? your ass came in here blushing and shit." Aisha whispered to me as I took the seat next to her.

"I was not blushing." I defended myself, but she gave me the 'lie again' look which made me internally sigh and spill all of the tea.

"Bitch you better hop on that." She laughed.

"You better hop on Xavier." I said.

"Nope." She said but she knows that she's lying because her and Xavier would make a cute ass couple.

"You know you like Fizz so don't front." She said but I just waved her off. Once the bell rang we walked out of the classroom but while me and Aisha were talking something caught my eye.

I seen Fizz posted up at a girls locker and the unthinkable happened they started making out like having a full blown make out session. I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt but why should I be we aren't together.

Aisha's eyes followed where my gaze was and her mouth dropped open, he caught me staring but I had already turned around the corner.

"Leah what's wrong?" I pushed past Deja and Safiya. I'm not mad at them I just want to be alone honestly so when I walked into third period I was the only one in there.

Fuck him.
*****************************

Short chapter I guess vote and comment to me this chapter booty lol😂😂