Chapter 2

••••••
Aisha Zaniah Henderson
••••••

I walked outside with the girls since it was the end of the day, we stood outside next to Kaleah's car while we talked.

"So are y'all coming over to my house?" I asked them, they instantly said yes.

"Can we come pleaseeee?" Fizz asked, I looked back and forth between him and Xavier.

"If your ready to be questioned like the first 48 then sure." I shrugged, me and Deja rode with Kaleah since Deja didn't want to call her brother.

Ciaraa and Safiya have their own cars so them, Fizz, and Xavier followed us. Once we got to my house they all pulled into my long ass drive way.

I seen my Grandpa and Grandma's car outside parked behind my mom and dad's, we all go out of the cars and walked in.

"Hey Pops." I went to hug my Grandad King and grandma Tracy.

"You all know Kaleah, Deja, Safiya, and Ciaraa." I moved out of the way as the girls hugged my grandpa and grandma. It's weird cause they don't even look old at all, they look like they're in their 30's.

The girl's hugged my mom and dad as my grandpa eyed Fizz and Xavier, I sighed.

"This is Fizz and Xavier, Xavier and Fizz this is my mom Makayla and my dad Chris and my Ma'Ma Tracy and my Pops King." I introduced them.

"Well y'all can go on back there, don't mind them." She referred to my dad and grandpa.

"What's your intentions with my granddaughter?" And the questions begin, I groaned loudly.

"Pops, we are just friends." I whined.

"Y'all start out as friends then y'all begin fucking like jack rabbits." I ran my hand down my face after what my dad had just said.

"Leave them alone, your embarrassing her." My mom slapped the back of my dad's head while my grandma did the same to my Grandpa.

"Come on we got to go get the kids anyway." My mom stood up and I noticed fizz and Xavier looking at her ass. I punched both of them in the arm.

"You guys coming?" My mom asked my grandma and grandpa, my dad and grandpa tried to protest but they got the look from both my mom and grandma.

They all got up off the couch and walked out the door locking it behind them.

"Your mama and grandma are fine as hell." Fizz and Xavier said at the same time.

"Y'all some perverted ass guys." I shook my head as they followed me to the back where our big ass pool is.

"Y'all have a fucking bar?" Fizz asked in disbelief once we walked outside to the back yard, their was a bar to the right of our back yard.

And a DJ stand next to it with a bunch of speakers, our backyard is huge, I swear.

"You should throw a party some time that shit would be lit." Deja said as we took off our shoes and socks.