Chapter 6

•••••••
Deja Mira Newton
•••••••••

"Quit fucking touching me." I told this guy named Langston who I sit next to for 3rd period, he would not stop poking me and I was getting annoyed.

"Talk to me then." He said, I'm gonna admit I had a crush on him last year but when I told him about it, this girl named Shanisty started dating him a couple days after.

"No, I'm trying to do my work." I said paying attention to the teacher but he poked me once again.

"Quit!" I snapped at him, the teacher turned around at my outburst.

"Deja is there a problem?" Mr.Colton asked.

"Nope everything's fine." I gave him a fake smile.

"I suggest you to stay quiet then." He said eyeing me, like nigga go back to teaching the class.

I glared at Langston who just gave me a smirk, I looked down at my paper trying not to smile.

Once the bell rang I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out of the class room I seen Aisha and that bobble head ass nigga named Trey, I honestly got a bad vibe from him but Aisha won't listen to me nor Xavier.

I walked over to them not caring if I interuppted their conversation because we all know her and Xavier need to get together.

"Let's get to class before we're late." I pulled her away from him.

"Damn Deja that was rude." She said but I didn't care, we met up with the rest of the girl's in the hallway.

"We need to get some outfits for tomorrow, y'all know we gotta be fashionably late."Safiya said.

"Let's all go to the mall after school." I said,  I looked over at Aisha who was looking straight ahead, I looked at what she was looking at.

I seen that Xavier had a girl posted up by his locker, the girl honestly looked like a decent girl, Aisha rolled her eyes at the seen but she can't get mad.

"If we're going to the mall I have to talk to my Foster dad first." Safiya said, the way she said it didn't sound right it's like she said it with fear.

I'm gonna ask about it later, we all went our separate ways since the bell rang.

*********(*****)*****(******)*****(*
Short chapter but it's an update for y'all