Chapter 8

•••••••
Makayla Armani Beecham
•••••••••

"CHRIS!!" I yelled his name for the tenth time, I sighed because my feet were aching, even though I work at home I still have to run hella errands for my football team.

He's probably still mad because I snapped on him for no reason, I don't know why but my hormones have been going out of control.

I went upstairs to our room to see him watching the football game, Patriots vs Green Bay packers, he glanced at me then looked at the TV again, he was only in some basketball shorts and I couldn't help but let me mind wonder to how much I would love to kiss every inch of his body right now.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked walking over to him, he didn't say anything so I climbed on the bed and sat on his stomach blocking the view of the TV.

"Baby I'm sorry." I said kissing all over his face, but he didn't acknowledge it.

"Baby." I whined while pouting before pecking his lips repeatedly, he just stared around me at the TV, I don't know why but I just got emotional and started crying like full blown tears.

"Kayla, why are you crying baby?" He ask with a soft tone, while he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I just don't want you to be mad at me." I said, he chuckled.

"Your a big baby, I ain't mad I was just messin' with you." He said.

"I'm not a big baby." I said punching his arm, he laughed.

"Yes you are but your my big baby, now give me a kiss." He said while trying to kiss me but I moved my head to the side.

"No you didn't wanna give me a kiss before." I said getting off of him and walking towards the door but he pulled me back and tossed me on the bed before climbing on top of me.

"That was then this is now." He chuckled, before leaning down and pecking my lips but I didn't kiss back so he took my bottom in his mouth and bit it.

"You better quit playing." He said causing me to giggle, I tried to squirm from under him but he had pinned my hands down.

He leaned down once again and placed his lips on mine but this time I kissed back, I slid my tongue into his mouth causing him to suck on it a little bit allowing a small moan to escape my lips.

"I love you." He said after we pulled away, I smiled because he never goes a day without saying it and it's like every time he says it my heart flutters with butterflies.

"I love you more." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nah that ain't possible." He said while resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Baby is your shirt wet?" He asked before leaning up, I looked down and seen that their were wet spots through my shirt where my nipples are.

"I think it's a side effect from the birth control medicine." I said while taking my shirt off so that I'm in my tank top.

"I gotta go to my OBGYN next week." I told him while he leaned up and checked his phone.

"The kids don't get out of school for another hour." He said smirking, I knew what he was thinking.