Chapter 11

••••••
Aisha Zaniah Henderson
••••••

I sat inside of my room just thinking because my mind is everywhere since I've learned that I was adopted, I heard a knock on my door and sighed.

"Come in." I said quietly and in walked my mom, I turned towards my bedroom window not wanting to look at her.

"Aisha please talk to me." She begged and I turned towards her sitting up on my bed.

"Why should I? You never told me that I was adopted so why should I have to talk to you?" I asked and she sighed before her face hardened.

"You were two when your mom showed up at me and Trevor's house with you, she said that you were Trevor's biological daughter but you weren't...then you began crying and zoey began yelling at you so I took you away from her, she asked for you back but I told her no and she was like fine take her...I don't want her anyway, so I knew then that she hadn't been taking care of you so me and Trevor took you in as our own daughter, I don't care how much you hate me but I am still your mom and I still love you to death and they are your real brothers and sister!" She said as tears came down her face, I hugged her as tears came down mine too.

"I don't hate you at all, I love you so much." I cried and she hugged me tighter as she let her tears out.

"I love you too and don't you let anyone tell you different okay?" She asked while pulling away from the hug and wiping my tears, I nodded and wiped hers.

"I don't want to meet her." I said referring to zoey, my mom smiled and nodded.

"I never wanted you to meet her and if she gets near you tell me." She said with a serious tone in her voice, I nodded.

"Okay I'm going downstairs to cook, I think you should go talk to your siblings they were really worried about you." She said before walking out of my room.

I sighed and got up and walked out of my room, I knew that they would be in the game room so that's where I walked to, I seen that they were playing final fantasy on the Xbox their least favorite game but it's one of my favorites.

"No your doing it wrong!" Tay said with frustration in his voice, I laughed causing them to turn to me and run and hug me.

"I thought that you weren't going to come back." Anastasia said, I felt bad because I had worried them so much.

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to leave anymore." I promised them before sitting on the couch and grabbing a controller, I looked at my phone to see that it was 4:40 pm and the party started at 7.

I sighed I guess I could still go since Trey was going to pick me up still, I got up after playing two games with them and went to go take a shower. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out back into my room.

I put on some lotion and deodorant but I pray that everybody else at this party is wearing some to I don't got time to be smelling somebody's musty ass arm pits.

I put on my undergarments and opened my walk in closet to look for an outfit, not to lie I had hella clothes that I barely wore.